ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Great job on this...

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

Great job on this... Empty
BeitragThema: Great job on this...   Great job on this... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 1:57

Last night I drove 92 from the beginning till end at City Limits without bumping into curbs etc for the first time lol everyone happy lots of tickets sold, I LOVE this simulator and thanks to my fairly new system I get great performance, the absolute best thing about it is the SD77, love those old buses and the sounds are incredible I LOVE it.. thank you for developing this.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Great job on this...   Great job on this... Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 14:40

Absolutely agree, as a lifelong flight sim fan, I'd even go as far as saying that all things considered, this is the best transport sim I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy.

A couple of glitches (sensitivity of controllers on steering isn't quite right for me), so already an absolute classic bus sim!

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
fatboyjez

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Great job on this...   Great job on this... Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 21:10

yer same here fully agree same you my friend big fsx fan and must say this is the pmdg of transport awesome wud be nice to see the force feedback feel the roads as well as the bus but the simulator its self to me spot on the graphics is as bernard manning used to say bootiful!,im in this as much as my ultimate global tours well lives up to wot i was expecting and then some was a pleasure handing over my cash for " Very Happy i love the traffic the way waits for you as wud true to life plus the prats that like to cut you up lol but very well thought out ....cant wait to see wot people can do with this awesome just dam awesome just wish i could get some sleep now Sleep
Nach oben Nach unten
raylyd

raylyd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: re   Great job on this... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 4:01

just to say its a cool the best sim yet one thing how come we cant use the singel deck buses?
other then that its the best sim ever made.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Great job on this...   Great job on this... Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 13:12

Moved to general discussion.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Great job on this...   Great job on this... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Great job on this...
Seite 1 von 1