ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Scunthorpe V3 Released

Nach unten 
+26
lynx1121
rule84
louis121
clown80
whizzbit
chrisB463
John Dalton
supernatural
skin
dudelove01
BusBarber
Smallhail741
Chen1984
THT
VanHoolAG300T
dirk.habets
smiler52
flippy1008
kopmania
JayKae
Reeceyboy77
ho962010
Lukiduki11
gneb
EdjKa
mrmoose
30 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 17:43

Yeah i noticed the corner problem best thing to do is drive straight without turning for about 2 seconds then swing in the wheel, i believe that the creator of the map is looking into the problem with roundabouts, all these problems (beside the corner ones which would require re-creating most sections of the map) are being looked into to, mrmoose can help you better than i can as i only BETA test and as for the pictures, they are not needed,

Smallhail741

Translated :

Ja bemerkte ich um die Ecke Problem am besten, was zu tun ist Antrieb, ohne sich für ca. 2 Sekunden, dann in das Rad schwingen gerade, glaube ich, dass der Schöpfer der Karte ist in das Problem mit Karussells, all diese Probleme (neben der Ecke diejenigen suchen, die müssten neu erstellt den meisten Abschnitten der Karte) werden so in zu sah, mrmoose kann Ihnen helfen, besser als ich, da ich nur BETA-Test und für die Bilder, sie sind nicht erforderlich,

Smallhail741
Nach oben Nach unten
Chen1984

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 17:52

please don´t use the google translator. Its crap what the translator creates.

yu can write in English and i´ll translate it in german so your words will make more sense than the google translator.

I know that your map is only an beta and without the problems its very good and it makes Fun to drive it. But at the final version i hope some of the problems won´t exist anymore.

The next Problem is the IBIS. It doesn´t show the Names of the Stations and I made the coice of the route with the IBIS Codes from the Document- Data
Nach oben Nach unten
mrmoose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 17:56

The AI problems are a long way to being solved now, hoping to have a update out in the next week.

I have no intention to add the bus stops to the IBIS, as no such system exists on the network I am re-creating. Simply set your destination blind and drive the route as the timetable...
Nach oben Nach unten
Chen1984

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 18:11

That theres no way to update the IBIS is bad but it doesn´t matter. The Route arrows are helpful.

And no hurry with the AI. I´ll set down the traffic density so the AI should have not so much problems with the roundabouts.

Deutsch/German:

Dass es keinen Weg gibt das IBIS zu updaten ist zwar schlecht aber ist nicht so wichtig. Die Streckenpfeile sind hilfreich.

und keine eile mit der KI. Ich werde die Verkehrsdichte geringer stellen dann sollte die KI nicht so viele probleme mit dem Kreisverkehr haben.
Nach oben Nach unten
BusBarber

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 18:37

This is looking fab and will be downloading it now! Really enjoyed the last version!
Nach oben Nach unten
BusBarber

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 1:51

Good morning,

I am having downloading it. I get to the download page and click on where it says to start download. However nothing happens...

I was wandering if you are able to send me the file via e-mail please??

Fine i got it downloaded!

Zuletzt von BusBarber am Sa 10 Sep - 19:31 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
dudelove01

dudelove01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 9:50

Hello I was wondering where the sound files are actually as announcements and so
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 15:12

On the pictures the map looks so nice!I'm downloading it!Good job by making it, mrmoose!
Nach oben Nach unten
Chen1984

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 15:19

@BusBarber: Sending the files with email will be not an good idea cause the download from the email server is extremely low.

If you want to download it i will download it and upload at megaupload. I´ll lock it with an Password and I´ll send the Link in an private message.

But must be patient until tomorrow if mrmoose allows me to upload it at megaupload. I have there an account so you can download it at full speed
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 22:39

Chen1984 schrieb:
@BusBarber: Sending the files with email will be not an good idea cause the download from the email server is extremely low.

If you want to download it i will download it and upload at megaupload. I´ll lock it with an Password and I´ll send the Link in an private message.

But must be patient until tomorrow if mrmoose allows me to upload it at megaupload. I have there an account so you can download it at full speed

i know for a fact he's most unlikely to allow you to put it up, but he is away for a few days so i think you shaln't get a reply off him

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
Chen1984

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 6:26

I got an reply from mrmoose.

He will upload the map in the next days at an other Host- Server
Nach oben Nach unten
BusBarber

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 12:46

Thanks very much however i have now managed to download it via another computer.

And i must say this map is fantastic! Keep up the fab work for the next release!

Nach oben Nach unten
supernatural

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 10:31

Hello
Where is the links to download this map ??
Nach oben Nach unten
mrmoose

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 10:34

The download has been removed temporarily. V2.1 will be released very soon (next 24-48 hours i hope) which will see the following improvements:

- Improved AI traffic, including:
- Reduced traffic jams on roundabouts
- Realistic traffic volumes on each road
- Rush hour traffic for an extra challenge

- New bus depot, a short drive from the Bus Station

- UK format Number plates on AI Traffic

- New 'bus entry points' located at each route terminus, as well as the bus station

- Electronic departure board added to Bus Station Stands

- The Single & Return tickets have been swapped round, to fit with the British almex ticket machine labels
which can be downloaded from here => http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/9379-ticket-machine-buttons/

- New UK Style bus stop flag

- Bus Stop helper markers added to all routes & stops

Keep checking back for updates...
Nach oben Nach unten
supernatural

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 10:41

Mad I wanted to download this maintaining map because next week I would not have time to connect in the forum snifffff
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 10:56

Can't wait Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
John Dalton

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 13:15

Can't wait for this update! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
chrisB463

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 9:14

This update sounds like it going to be great! I cant wait for it to be released Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
mrmoose

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 9:50

Scunthorpe V2.1 has now been released

See the first post on this thread for more details and the download link...

Thank You
Nach oben Nach unten
John Dalton

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 10:51

Thanks MrMoose, best 18th birthday present Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Chen1984

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 11:20

Hmmm. The IBIS doesn´t work. It shows everytime at all Routes "Wrong Route". I copied the .hof Data to the Vehicles Folder

By the way Happy Birthday JohnDalton
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 12:28

Chen1984 schrieb:
Hmmm. The IBIS doesn´t work. It shows everytime at all Routes "Wrong Route". I copied the .hof Data to the Vehicles Folder

By the way Happy Birthday JohnDalton

hmm, you sure you got the right .HOF file selected?

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 13:39

Can't wait to get home work and play this map!

Hopefully you will keep adding more routes to this map
So it will become massive!!

It sounds good already and i havent even played it lol Wink

Many thanks for the map
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 14:17

Reeceyboy77 schrieb:
Can't wait to get home work and play this map!

Hopefully you will keep adding more routes to this map
So it will become massive!!

It sounds good already and i havent even played it lol Wink

Many thanks for the map
Reeceyboy77

yes. i believe that is his plan to proceed and make it even bigger which i would LOVE!!!

@MrMoose

this may sound stupid as i had many chances to report this problem but drivers have no idea where to go once they've reached the station as it displays as Bus Sta but not which stand Razz

hopefully you can bring out a V2.2 with this little change in so we all know where to go Wink

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 17:58

hi just downloaded the map and the the ibis is not responding to the route code can you please fix this

Many thanks
in advance
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Scunthorpe V3 Released    Scunthorpe V3 Released  - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Scunthorpe V3 Released
Seite 2 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter