ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Traffic Light Problem

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
skin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Traffic Light Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSa 16 Jul - 18:57

Hello to all!I've read all the topics and I haven't found a topic resolving my problem.And there it is:I make poles and traffic lights, I parent them to the poles, but the lights doesn't have menu.I mean, there should be a menu showing me the options of the light(0:Main,1:Side, etc.), but I don't have it.

Picture

I hope somebody can help me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1605

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSa 16 Jul - 19:00

You have to parent them to the crossings, not to the poles.
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 6:24

I had a test and it works, thanks, but I've found that this crossing is "broken".I mean this crossing "Crossing Erzgebirgsweg" don't have traffic light in the model.I test the traffic lights with Juction Erzgebirgsweg and everything is running normally.I've checked the files for Juction Erzgebirgsweg and Crossing Erzgebirgsweg and the options are all the same.Can you tell me why the traffic lights don't work with Crossing Erzgebirgsweg?

EDIT: I fix it.The problem is that the Crossing Erzgebirgsweg don't have the options that Juction Erzgebirgsweg have.Anyone with this problem can fix it by copy this text and put it bellow traffic lights group in the file of Crossing Erzgebirgsweg(aka Kreuz_erzgebirgs.sco):

[traffic_light]
Main

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

[traffic_light]
Side

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

[traffic_light]
Main_Ped

[phase]

[phase]

[traffic_light]
Side_Ped

[phase]

[phase]

[phase]

P.S. - Thank you Dario for the help! bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 8:47

Some crossings aren't able to have a traffic light, e.g. Crossing/Junction Altonaer/Borkumer/Sedanstr. or Seeburger Straße-Johannastraße.

I'm happy that I could help you. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 8:56

Okay, I have one more question, but first, sorry for my second message.And the question is: how to make the time of traffic lights group, because obviously I can't make it by gather all the times.It will be very helpful to me if I can make it, because I want different timing for the traffic lights(like I wanna make at one crossing main traffic lights and left traffic lights, but at other crossing I wanna make only main traffic lights and that's why I need the skill of making traffic lights group).
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 9:00

It is only possible for some crossings, that you can have a left-arrow traffic light and a normal traffic light, but not for all. I hope I have understood you correctly...
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 9:05

I know that very well.I can make them to have traffic lights system(main, side, left, etc.), but I wanna make them by different times.Here is an example:In one crossing I wanna make the main traffic lights run in 40 seconds, the main left traffic lights 20, the side traffic lights 25, the side left traffic 20 seconds, but in other crossing I wanna make just main and side, but with different runtime.You can see the options in my second message Main(1,11 and 2 seconds), Side(19,1,11,2) etc.And everything works correctly because of traffic lights group.So I have to change that at every crossing, but I don't know what numbers I have to put for making the lights run corectly.Do you understand me now?

Zuletzt von skin am So 17 Jul - 9:09 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 9:08

Ah, I see. You can't set several times for the traffic lights in the Editor, but it should be possible in the scripts. But for this I can't help you, sorry.
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 14:46

I fix everything.If someone wants to know how to make a traffic system and random timing of the traffic lights, ask me and I will tell you.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 16:20

skin schrieb:
I fix everything.If someone wants to know how to make a traffic system and random timing of the traffic lights, ask me and I will tell you.

You can post it here if you don't mind.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 16:26

@skin: Write your post just with normal font weight, your posts aren't more important than other's Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Light Problem   Traffic Light Problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Traffic Light Problem
Seite 1 von 1