ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
letourde2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently? Empty
BeitragThema: How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently?   How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently? Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 9:34

hello,every one,I'm a OMSI the bus simulator@/omnibussimulator@ fan form Asia,I'd like to play those articulated buses in the game,but there're no any articulated buses may be presented us just now,I have been used to play or drive double-decker buses or single-decker buses such MAN_SD202 or FBW_549 and others,while I want to play articulated buses in the game,especially the latest or newest articulated buses,and experience them that in person,even though I want to get the excited and realistic feelings of driving them or playing them,in fact I may be affected by their realistic and fantastic features from then on,So I hope there've articulated buses for sharing us OMSI fans as possible as quickly,Don't you think so,ahahaha!!!see you later,good-bye
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently?   How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently? Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 15:29

letourde2010 schrieb:
hello,every one,I'm a OMSI the bus simulator@/omnibussimulator@ fan form Asia,I'd like to play those articulated buses in the game,but there're no any articulated buses may be presented us just now,I have been used to play or drive double-decker buses or single-decker buses such MAN_SD202 or FBW_549 and others,while I want to play articulated buses in the game,especially the latest or newest articulated buses,and experience them that in person,even though I want to get the excited and realistic feelings of driving them or playing them,in fact I may be affected by their realistic and fantastic features from then on,So I hope there've articulated buses for sharing us OMSI fans as possible as quickly,Don't you think so,ahahaha!!!see you later,good-bye

This has been discussed a lot and the answer is still the same, No. Give the developers some time to create the scripts and models to correctly simulate an articulated bus; and remember, they want to get their degrees so just be patient Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
letourde2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: thanks for echo   How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently? Icon_minitimeDi 21 Jun - 8:56

Thanks for replying to me,I think we should be patient for expecting our articulated buses as OMSI addon in the future,and I hope they may be better and better in the field of developing OMSI bus addons,my best wishes to them and you !!!Don't you think so,ahaha!!!see you later,good-bye
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently?   How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How can we get articulated buses as OMSI addon recently?
Seite 1 von 1