ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

About articulated buses in the downloaded version

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Agora-RATP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

About articulated buses in the downloaded version Empty
BeitragThema: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 14:55

Hello,

In fact I'm going to buy the download version February 18, 2011! And that is whether the game will have at least one articulated bus created by you because I noticed in the FAQ on your site you said that the game can support articulated! Did you test at least? For I urge you! That is my question! I wish you all a great day and live out of the box!

Bye bye!

PS: If I can speak English not well, because I am originally from France! So if you understand it ... bah : s!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://agoral752.atpic.com/
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 15:06

Sorry, but the FAQ clearly states that OMSI does not support articulated buses in the release version. This feature will be added later.
Nach oben Nach unten
Agora-RATP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

BeitragThema: Re: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 15:34

It's a pity! But hey .... I hope this will be added as soon as possible xD
Nach oben Nach unten
http://agoral752.atpic.com/
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 15:48

I'm sure if the game will have good sell ratio then Marcel & Ruedriger will make fast next addons & patches. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 16:31

It's not only their duty to make add-ons... what about us?
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: About articulated buses in the downloaded version   About articulated buses in the downloaded version Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 17:00

We too.
Nach oben Nach unten

About articulated buses in the downloaded version
Seite 1 von 1