ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

I/O in an inlay version

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

I/O in an inlay version Empty
BeitragThema: I/O in an inlay version   I/O in an inlay version Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 20:02

Hello,

I have wondered, whether it is or not possible to make an AI terminus in such a manner:
I/O in an inlay version Wjwyj
Red line - AI-CAR
Green line - AI-PED
Black fields - road
Beige fields - footpath.
The idea is that the bus takes a turn into the inlay, terminates there, does whatever the buses do between runs, reverses out using the outer path, and goes on out of the station. The left-hand-side lane is the usual through kind of lane, which is obviously possible, and done by me a good few times, in OMSI.
This thing is obviously able to be done when driving yourself (and might be fun - reversing, not the most common part of every-day driving) but AI might complain in one or another manner.

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

I/O in an inlay version Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I/O in an inlay version   I/O in an inlay version Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 22:02

Not possible for ai buses to reverse unless you want to do some work with the ai
Nach oben Nach unten

I/O in an inlay version
Seite 1 von 1