ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Various sounds of engines

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

Various sounds of engines Empty
BeitragThema: Various sounds of engines   Various sounds of engines Icon_minitimeSo 22 Mai - 22:23

I thought to create this topic with some sounds of buses.

For example I love this sound. It's a bus in Verona (my city). But I'm not able to create it for a bus in OMSI Crying or Very sad

Do you like it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrxRe1Kmcs&feature=related
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Various sounds of engines   Various sounds of engines Icon_minitimeSo 22 Mai - 23:48

There a lot of people who also love this sound. This is the sound of a ZF gearbox (the title of your video says the same) and people are actually working hard to get this sound in OMSI! You can follow the progress in the following topic and I suggest to watch the last video posted there: https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t3801p165-zf-ecomat-transmission-script-071-alpha-4hp-500-se-5hp-500-6hp-592
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

BeitragThema: Re: Various sounds of engines   Various sounds of engines Icon_minitimeMo 23 Mai - 9:36

Wow, fantastic. Then I called a friend that work in ATV Verona. I worked in ATV some years ago and there are some buses with unique sounds. I asked my friend to record some sounds, even engine sound, opening and closing doors or brakes. Then I can make available this sounds for you. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Various sounds of engines   Various sounds of engines Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Various sounds of engines
Seite 1 von 1