ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

do any of you guys like train simulators?

Nach unten 
+16
49kolf
peda13
Taxi
peterZZD
T163R
Amy Rose
ShortCappy
Bahnbus
EirikhO
Janniboy
mick
Ralph Kramden
CityBus
Marpe
smiler52
tomtoon
20 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 9 Jun - 21:45

Marpe schrieb:
I've just been to London so basically I want the WoS volume 3.. but I'm not sure if I shall spend my money on it. It's a lot of money, and I heard the game isn't realistic.. Crying or Very sad
I bought it last night, and it is a very good one. It does have realism flaws - junctions not looking like the real ones, no Met (and no A stock), the D stock trains are four cars (technically impossible), ex- Baker street trains to Hammersmith are running into platform 3 at Edgware Road, can't cut out doors or use selective door closing etc. I do recommend it though Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 11 Jun - 13:19

i like to play trainz open bve msts and rail simulator
i have three computers and a laptop.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tline.webs.com
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 18:38

Has to be BVE for me.
MSTS (even when new) left a lot to be desired. At the time the graphics were good, and I enjoyed making custom diagrams and the such - but driving trains themselves I found very boring. Sounds like rocks in a washing machine and the train sits perfectly on perfect rails.
I've railworks 2, but I just don't find it engaging enough.

I love BVE, really. The sounds are immersive, and the way the trains bounce and rock about as you go through curves and points really adds to the atmosphere.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mannerheim

Mannerheim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 21 Jun - 12:00

I play ZUSI, german train simulator.
www.zusi.de
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 17:38

WoS 3 is actually quite realistic, good announcements etc. But it gets boring in the length. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
ricky30

ricky30

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Jul - 12:59

Hi there. I have quite a list of sims on my PC.

Trainz (upto 2010)
OpenBVE
WOS1-3
MSTS
Railworks 2
Simsig
UK Truck Simulator
and OMSI

For those of you that are wondering what Simsig is, it is signalling software that puts you in 'control' of a signal box. You 'route' trains correctly and stick to schedules or even amend them.
Link to site www.simsig.co.uk for anyone that is interested. (Registration is required to download the sims. Site is in English)

Back on topic:
WOS3 is a great virtual representation of the Circle line but as someone stated earlier, there are no District Line D78 stock on the southern section and no Metropolitan Line A60/62 stock on the northern section. This is the only disappointing thing about this game.

For those that are wondering how I get time to 'play' all of these, I vary my days on what to play.

For those who don't have WOS3, I recommend it as it is a good purchase and hours of fun.

Richard
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

do any of you guys like train simulators?
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2