ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

do any of you guys like train simulators?

Nach unten 
+16
49kolf
peda13
Taxi
peterZZD
T163R
Amy Rose
ShortCappy
Bahnbus
EirikhO
Janniboy
mick
Ralph Kramden
CityBus
Marpe
smiler52
tomtoon
20 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

do any of you guys like train simulators? Empty
BeitragThema: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 18:59

If so, which ones?

I am definitely getting WoS 3 when released next tuesday
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 19:18

tomtoon schrieb:
If so, which ones?

I am definitely getting WoS 3 when released next tuesday

thanks for telling me when it was out i have msts and rail works to wos1/2
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 21:10

Hello, what is World of Subways about? Do you drive train in the underground subways? Very Happy

And is it just as detailed as OMSI!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 21:14

Marpe schrieb:
Hello, what is World of Subways about? Do you drive train in the underground subways? Very Happy

And is it just as detailed as OMSI!

http://entwicklerblog.tml-studios.de/index.php?id=599&L=1
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 23:07

I have played almost all train simulators. These include the "big ones" like Microsoft Train Simulator and Trainz 2009 but also the World of Subways serie 1 and 2 and I have also known good times with BVE. I think Microsoft Train Simulator is still my favourite because (almost) all the trains from my country have a virtual copy in that game.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 0:41

In my opinion, WOS 1 & 2 both have nice graphics but aren't very good as simulators, the train physics are awful.
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 15:42

Open BVE is the way to go IMO.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 16:21

Ralph Kramden schrieb:
In my opinion, WOS 1 & 2 both have nice graphics but aren't very good as simulators, the train physics are awful.

hopefully they will be better as TML are not using the limited C4 engine no more, not sure which one they are using however
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 16:41

I'm also very curious about WOS3 as well, though the videos haven't convinced me yet at all... I'll try the final product anyway. They promised a lot, let's hope they can hold it Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 17:08

I often find myself playing BVE on the bus to school or MSTS in maths class. I also like WOS, but both vol1 and vol 2 refuse to run properly on my school computer. Looking forwards to WoS vol.3, as you can see from my avatar I really do like the LU. Just a shame they didn't include more of the SSR.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 17:25

EirikhO schrieb:
I often find myself playing BVE on the bus to school or MSTS in maths class. I also like WOS, but both vol1 and vol 2 refuse to run properly on my school computer. Looking forwards to WoS vol.3, as you can see from my avatar I really do like the LU. Just a shame they didn't include more of the SSR.

why u play it at school? ur there to learn lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Bahnbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 17:27

Do you know Zusi (Zugsimulator; www.zusi.de)? It's the most prototypical (vorbildgerechte) train simulator I know. You have to do the work of a German, Austrian or Swiss engine driver with Indusi or Sifa (security facilities) for example. You have to learn a lot until you are able to drive an ICE!
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 18:29

I used to play MSTS a lot ever since I purchased it in July 2001. I've also played BVE, Rail Simulator, and WOS1. I thought about wanting to buy WOS3 in the past, but I've decided to pass on it since TML only created the Circle Line instead of creating the whole LU system. The only train simulator that I might think about purchasing is WOS5, which takes place in the New York City Subway system.

tomtoon schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

hopefully they will be better as TML are not using the limited C4 engine no more, not sure which one they are using however
WOS3 uses the Vision engine.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 19:10

ShortCappy schrieb:
I used to play MSTS a lot ever since I purchased it in July 2001. I've also played BVE, Rail Simulator, and WOS1. I thought about wanting to buy WOS3 in the past, but I've decided to pass on it since TML only created the Circle Line instead of creating the whole LU system. The only train simulator that I might think about purchasing is WOS5, which takes place in the New York City Subway system.

tomtoon schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

I heard they may create add-ons for WOS3, and WOS1 is in new york?

thanks, for that info, must be better than the C4 Engine
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 22:00

Once I reach the legal working age, I think I could get some WOS, but personally, I don't mind waiting for a WOS 10 or something, because I want to know what it feels driving a subway train in my home city, but playing something that takes place half way around the world is good, as long as it has decent standards in term of graphics and physics
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 23:46

tomtoon schrieb:
ShortCappy schrieb:

tomtoon schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

I heard they may create add-ons for WOS3, and WOS1 is in new york?

thanks, for that info, must be better than the C4 Engine
WOS1 is the PATH (Port Authority Trans-Hudson), which is a commuter railroad system that runs between the NYC borough of Manhattan and New Jersey.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 10:52

ShortCappy schrieb:

WOS1 is the PATH (Port Authority Trans-Hudson), which is a commuter railroad system that runs between the NYC borough of Manhattan and New Jersey.

oh right, fair enough
Nach oben Nach unten
T163R

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 14:03

I play OpenBVE.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 18:35

In 2007 or so, I bought the TRS2006 but ever since I got my new laptop, I can't play it (Windows 7). I didn't buy the newer versions either, because I'm afraid my graphic card (Intel, lol! ) will cause the game to not to work. I also have MSTS but don't play it (didn't even play it on my old XP laptop). The only thing I really play from that category would be the openBVE and that's it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Taxi

Taxi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 11:57

a couple of years ago i played MTS.

But i need something new.

Maybe you guys can help me. i heard about a sim called: "Trainz 12" shoud i buy that?

Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 15:17

Generally, the Trainz are somewhere between CBS and OMSI compared to our category, with more OMSI influence (physics, reality) than CBS. As I said, the last Trainz I playes was the 2006 edition and ever since I didn't play it so I don't know whether it has improved or not in the past 5 years. But it's worth the money.
Nach oben Nach unten
peda13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 15:25

I have played many different Train Simulators. I also think MSTS is one of the best. Pro Train Perfect is also not bad but for most of the Addons you have to pay because you cannot use LZB, PZB etc. at Freeware-Routes Crying or Very sad I don't like Railworks that much... I hope that the new Version of Zusi will be released soon, the old one is quite realistic but the graphics are old...

WOS 3 (London Underground) is much better than WOS 1+2! I like it!

I don't know if anybody knows the Freewaregame 'Stellwerksim': http://sts.js-home.org/stellwerksim/ You don't drive trains but you have to coordinate them.
Nach oben Nach unten
49kolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 414

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 8 Jun - 8:09

Hi

I've played the last 7 years MSTS, but now there is OpenRails, so I'm playing this simulator. I also play WoS3. The best simulator I know is openBVE, but only for driving. To build routes, I don't want to use openBVE, because it's so hard work...

Greets
kolf
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeMi 8 Jun - 21:13

I have played trainz 2006 and was able to make a subway system for my city, problem was that the subway yards and downtown portion were really laggy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitimeDo 9 Jun - 20:38

I've just been to London so basically I want the WoS volume 3.. but I'm not sure if I shall spend my money on it. It's a lot of money, and I heard the game isn't realistic.. Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: do any of you guys like train simulators?   do any of you guys like train simulators? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

do any of you guys like train simulators?
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter