ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problem whit bus doors.

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
BusDriverEST

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Problem whit bus doors. Empty
BeitragThema: Problem whit bus doors.   Problem whit bus doors. Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 7:04

Hello.
I have problem whit my bus doors.
They will not work so i ast do i need to add the animation in the 3d program in this case Blender or is it something harder if it is then what lines to i have to add to make bus doors work?
Thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Bastian

Bastian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: Problem whit bus doors.   Problem whit bus doors. Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 7:09

You have to save the single doors in a seperate data. Then you have to open the model.cfg .
Go to the line "doors" . There are the single doors. You have to set the position and the pitch and the Event.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you will have sucxeeded.
Nach oben Nach unten
BusDriverEST

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Problem whit bus doors.   Problem whit bus doors. Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 7:34

So it is not possible to add a animation to mesh and then export the mesh whit its animation to omsi?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Problem whit bus doors.   Problem whit bus doors. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problem whit bus doors.
Seite 1 von 1