ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Weather Question

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 2:03

I was wondering if there is a way to have dynamic weather say when you start your route it clear but then later on it starts to rain out of no where like in real life
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 5:25

JPG619 schrieb:
I was wondering if there is a way to have dynamic weather say when you start your route it clear but then later on it starts to rain out of no where like in real life

Good morning, JPG.
At this moment, the only way to have dynamic weather is using Real Weather option, which is based on airports' local weather. Just click on the cloud icon on the OMSI upper toolbar and click the second tab.Click on Real Weather and choose the airport which is closest to you.
If a desired airport is not on the list, you can add as many as you want by editing the file ICAO.txt inside Omsi\Weather folder.
This is the only workaround for this moment. My apologizes if you already knew about that.
Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
JPG619

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 20:36

Thiago schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:

Good morning, JPG.
At this moment, the only way to have dynamic weather is using Real Weather option, which is based on airports' local weather. Just click on the cloud icon on the OMSI upper toolbar and click the second tab.Click on Real Weather and choose the airport which is closest to you.
If a desired airport is not on the list, you can add as many as you want by editing the file ICAO.txt inside Omsi\Weather folder.
This is the only workaround for this moment. My apologizes if you already knew about that.
Smile

Thanks Man; I will try that tonight thanks a lot for the help I appreciate it
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 21:16

JPG619 schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:

Good morning, JPG.
Smile

You're welcome! I forgot to mention that OMSI instantly gets the current weather, so you need to be connected to Internet to enjoy this feature. Sorry I didn't state this clearly on my previous post. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
JPG619

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 19:03

Thiago schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:

Good morning, JPG.
Smile

You're welcome! I forgot to mention that OMSI instantly gets the current weather, so you need to be connected to Internet to enjoy this feature. Sorry I didn't state this clearly on my previous post. Smile

That cool man; yeah the PC with OMSI is connected to the net so I can enjoy that feature
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Weather Question Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Weather Question   Weather Question Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Weather Question
Seite 1 von 1