ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Weather problem - unable to change weather

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
AtomicPlayboy

AtomicPlayboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Weather problem - unable to change weather Empty
BeitragThema: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 0:35

Hello all

I am loving OMSI but I have a very annoying problem, I cannot change the weather. I have tried everything but it appears there is no "OK" button or "cancel" button in the weather options. I can see the different types but when I choose a different weather option there is no way to "ok" it. Am I doing something wrong? I have looked at the time options and there you can change the time of day and click "ok" and the time of day changes but not so for the weather. I am really annoyed as i want to drive in the different weather conditions.

Can anyone help me?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 0:50

There is a OK button in the weather settings.
Weather problem - unable to change weather Omsiweather.th

Nach oben Nach unten
AtomicPlayboy

AtomicPlayboy

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 0:53

Hello Ian

Thx for the reply, I must have a problem then as there is no "ok" or "cancel" option in my game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still no option. I will post a screenie shortly.
Nach oben Nach unten
AtomicPlayboy

AtomicPlayboy

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 1:02

Here is the pic, see what I mean?

Weather problem - unable to change weather 1288

Weather problem - unable to change weather 12884571

Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 1:32

Have you tried using Windows standard skin? The buttons might have different sizes there although I don't know why the buttons shouldn't be there anyway. Does [Enter] work?
Nach oben Nach unten
AtomicPlayboy

AtomicPlayboy

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 10:39

Hi Rüdiger

Well I'm happy now, it appears you were right, I have a wierd windows 7 theme and have changed it and now the "ok" button shows up in the weather!! I am so happy now, I can enjoy all the different weather conditions, it really makes the game even more enjoyable.

Thanks for the advice and hope it may help anybody else with this problem.

I'm off to drive in the snow now bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Weather problem - unable to change weather   Weather problem - unable to change weather Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Weather problem - unable to change weather
Seite 1 von 1