ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Congratulations to the Royal Couple

Nach unten 
+7
peterZZD
rzr09
EirikhO
gneb
kopmania
Marpe
Janniboy
11 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Congratulations to the Royal Couple Empty
BeitragThema: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 9:35

Well someone had to bring it up today.....

But there is a lot of hardship (natural & manmade) in the world at the moment, so it's nice to see a happy couple "tying the knot" Very Happy

Congrats to Prince William & (soon to be Princess) Catherine Middleton,

PS.... for the German guys, the German correspondent was briefly interviewed on the BBC earlier; I think he was called "Norbert Liemann" or something like it. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 10:12

Congrats also from me, but if I may say this without getting hit: Wink

I cannot really understand why the marriage of a prince is becoming such a hype, you can buy EVERYTHING with a picture of them, a cup, a t-shirt or a pin - simply everything.
Ok, maybe they are a "dream couple" (though I'm not sure about this as well), but why is this such an event?

When our ex foreign minister married his husband, this has become public AFTER the whole thing was over Wink

So, congrats from me, though I'm not a fan at all Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 13:01

Damn England filling up Danish TV all day! Sad

They even made TV2 rename "Godmorgen Danmark (Good morning Denmark)" to "Godmorgen London (Good morning London)" LOL!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 13:09

The marriage was nearly the only tv program in Germany this morning Wink
Everyone wanted to be the first, they even analyzed their make-up and why her ring didn't fit immediately on her finger Suspect
I'm sorry but I still don't understand this hype. Whatever Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 13:31

Same in SErbia, whole day Live from London, i dont know whats so big deal about that. weading like weading....
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 13:58

Everything is the same here in Norway to...

Every channel is having the wedding today ^^ Wink

But congrats to William and Cate Very Happy

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 14:36

gneb schrieb:

Gneb B afro
Confirming this, spent my maths class today playing bullshit bingo while watching both the VGTV and BBC streams Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 15:09

EirikhO schrieb:
gneb schrieb:

Gneb B afro
Confirming this, spent my maths class today playing bullshit bingo while watching both the VGTV and BBC streams Cool

We watched the wedding in the english class while doing work tasks ^^

Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 15:16

gneb schrieb:
EirikhO schrieb:
gneb schrieb:

Gneb B afro

We watched the wedding in the english class while doing work tasks ^^

Had it not been for the fact that our English teacher was absent (in London No ), I suppose we'd do the same. Playing friday loudly on the speakers is a good alternative though cyclops
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 16:40

U must please respect that this is a royal Wedding These are important people ( not in my eyes ) but to the whole nation so please show little respect :-) P.s ino its abit overkill
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 16:47

@rzr09:
I do, but when a British royal couple gets married, why all Europe watches this ceremony all day long? That's what I don't understand Wink
It's OK for the British tv and the British people, but for the others? Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 16:54

Janniboy schrieb:
@rzr09:
I do, but when a British royal couple gets married, why all Europe watches this ceremony all day long? That's what I don't understand Wink
It's OK for the British tv and the British people, but for the others? Suspect

Its europes choice to watch really, me personally watched it for 3 mins then turned it off Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 16:58

rzr09 schrieb:
Its europes choice to watch really, me personally watched it for 3 mins then turned it off Wink

I just entered the living room, and when I saw that nearly every channel was showing the marriage, I left the room after about 30 seconds Wink
Yes, it is Europe's choice, I didn't say that it's the British's "fault"... ah, doesn't matter now, it's over.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 17:05

And Ireland doesn't give a dollar as to what happens over there. Thank God - at least one day free from them after 800 years of British in Ireland (independence since 1921) Razz

OK, except for that live report from it in the bank in the city centre. But still.
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 20:49

Indeed congrats to the happy couple!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 21:18

Funny how Canada is a commonwealth country, and only about 5 channels show the wedding and everything else is normal. I guess its because for the third time, there is a federal election Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 18:20

They won't be getting any congratualtions from me. All this hype and uniting britain guff actualy offends me. I'm scottish not british- they're not my roayal family
Nach oben Nach unten
scaniaomnidekka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 19:48

mick schrieb:
They won't be getting any congratualtions from me. All this hype and uniting britain guff actualy offends me. I'm scottish not british- they're not my roayal family

scotland is part of britain
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 20:16

lol! lol!
Code:
Geography
Location   North West Europe
Coordinates   53.826°N 2.422°W
Archipelago   British Isles
Area   229,848 km2 (88,744.8 sq mi)[1]
Area rank   9th
Highest elevation   1,344 m (4,409 ft)
Highest point   Ben Nevis
Country
 United Kingdom
 England
 Scotland
 Wales
Largest city   London
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 12:05

scaniaomnidekka schrieb:
mick schrieb:

Ha ha ...... you'll set him off mind....

Some Scottish people don't like to be assicoated with the rest of Britain ...... or more accurately, they're pretty much just "anti-English".

No
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 12:08

peterZZD schrieb:
And Ireland doesn't give a dollar as to what happens over there. Thank God - at least one day free from them after 800 years of British in Ireland (independence since 1921) Razz

OK, except for that live report from it in the bank in the city centre. But still.

The word of authority....... from a Pole am I right ? Laughing

There's so little goes on in Ireland, I'm surprised they weren't desperate to see what was happening 'next door' ...... Wink Sleep

Oh and it was reported that a lot of people were tuning in form Northern Ireland.... Wink

Actually, I found the coverage overkill and boring too......... Sleep

....but I also hate nationistic, "we hate the english" bullshit too........ we're just people you know........all of us.

No-one is present day England invaded Ireland you know..... Christ, I wouldn't waste my time! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 12:11

David R schrieb:
scaniaomnidekka schrieb:
mick schrieb:

Ha ha ...... you'll set him off mind....

Some Scottish people don't like to be assicoated with the rest of Britain ...... or more accurately, they're pretty much just "anti-English".

No
I have no problem with the english, just hate being classed as british
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Congratulations to the Royal Couple   Congratulations to the Royal Couple Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Congratulations to the Royal Couple
Seite 1 von 1