ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)

Nach unten 
+186
MultiFanInfinity
LH737
ryanrailengineer
O530 Citaro
Patrick1089
Busfahrer-ROW
Marpe
TrainAndBus_Enthu
kont0mat
Stadtbahnfahrer
Jerry_Lewis
CJayDesign
azrd79
Tjockkorv
Alexander1991
mobiel
Niggou
W1n5t0n
ho962010
Svemicke
Griff
Romero-KCBS
Niklas
xDionysus
Ogi
Euro2010
alexandersitko
Bus2011
Oranienburger123
joel
Rob
clown80
MB_Citaro_E_4
dirk.habets
nilanjan
Tractorman202
VOLLG"S
835sedici
Dominik
YannikT
Charlytos
anderssohn.kevin
Gilgamesh
Romach27
basilikum195
Marc1972
Hetfield
OmsiDriver
NycDude66
Agora-RATP
CoLt21
STCP-Fan
hitmaneidos
Kamaz
YuanHan
jediefe
Christianb
atis0418
jerry@sw
jacobweber5555
jesitim
49kolf
MANSD202FAN
Dave
Sauter
fylius
bombardier3406
RMV-COC88
ricardo pereira
97OrionVCNG
Harald19781
CityBus
kt4d
Zuthix
lutterstein
louis10022hk
Foob
sebas80
omnibusfan_99
Dario
19lars89
Hamburg 5825
Turbo94
elBarto
colberju
Hydroschild
poweredbycng
Skumfis
Lasse
le chauffeur
eddy1006
totti030
DB1993
DJ_flava
Weide
Florian
william970216
KevinSch.
SNYP
JogiBaer
BasilFawlty
gneb
TheVisitorX
michi2591
T0xis
zavage
Pingu35
Niklas1998
mojelle
davenederland
tassosh
Pavel
Unnamed
Startrekkevster
Der Geisterfahrer
bscheil
krtz07
martijn189
xellli
Patrick17
Omsibest
nik57
POLO9999
Jason
Bruno_H
STCP_Hybrid
Mikk
EdjKa
DIMI
Litskog
T163R
Jonas.V
ESWE2011
Case iH
Blue Air
Mercedes 0530 Citaro
idan003
ricky30
Mirko C
EirikhO
wolki
mmeepp
Wuschelkoch
mstlazybastard
Del1r1um
thedragon86
Mozart
DavidHC
Bus555
EDawg
dr1980
rzr09
Reeceyboy77
hyppersa
jürgen31
JunGRail
thmcer
MAN_Stgt80
Mr Drive
yahav
Stefan
peterZZD
MAN A21
and995
Panasonic44
wtfunk
ju2232
pav1
Rurman
Andy.Lyon
FFstralsund
Janniboy
kopmania
destroyer
Macedo03
Neven
baumi
JayKae
marcgeerts
Freeman
Tommy08
flippy1008
Kristian
Sauerland
CristianSkytter
190 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Weiter
AutorNachricht
hyppersa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

[05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 4:30

CristianSkytter schrieb:
and995 schrieb:
But this EXPRESS route, Cristian, how are you doing with following this timetable? I think that average 65 km/h is too much, it's just impossible beacause all of these traffic lights. I could run the timetable, if there weren't any of these lights, but there are ofcourse Wink and picking up the passengers takes some time too. 65 is surely to much from my point of view, but maybe you can follow the timetable Wink

Ok.
I will fix timetable for line 100 in next uptade Smile
The uptade will come out for about 3 days.

ju2232 schrieb:
i can load the 1989 map

but i have no idea why dont load your map

My map is based on the original Spandau map + many new areas so that's probably a reason !

Regards.

Hello,

I can't load your map too
But, when I copy all file in OMSI\maps\Berlin-Spandau_89 to OMSI\maps\New Berlin-Spandau Map
And extract New Berlin-Spandau Map.rar once again
I can get it in your map But the lines cannot be loaded
I think there is some file missing in the New Berlin-Spandau Map.rar
Nach oben Nach unten
hyppersa

[05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 7:32

Zitat :
Hello,

But, when I copy all file in OMSI\maps\Berlin-Spandau_89 to OMSI\maps\New Berlin-Spandau Map

[05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 1413037165095
I find the problem was in TTData
I find these file were misisng in New Berlin-Spandau Map TTData
When I copy them from Berlin89 to the New Berlin I can load the map
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 10:09

You all having problems?

Come on guys its not that hard to install, treat it like this:

UnRAR the folder to your documents, i have a folder called OMSI Related, i unzip, unrar, unfold all the folders to that folder then READ the readme, to copy and paste the named map folder to maps, and then vehicles to vehicles, then splines to splines etc.

I've had no problems at all, i guess you all just unzip straight to omsi and find you've got problems, do it the long way round its better. Trust me, i've done that for every single map, that is not an .exe installer file. I've loaded all the maps given and no problems. If there is a missing spline texture, that's different.

Hope that helps!! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 12:20

some of the ibis anit working either

5N lines code fine but routes dont work, all so the Zeil codes only some work example:

5N Waldkrankenhaus (313) - but seeburger str (112) it comes up as no route!?!?

Please can you fix this because I love this map its great because its BIG lol

Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 14:21

Mr Drive schrieb:
destroyer schrieb:

I also noticed that the normal line all night just driving through the area without people on the bus. Normally would have to go in the depot, and then it come out the night buses. Has anyone even noticed?

LG
Sven

I think that are "lost" AI busses. I checked it out and at this very moment (1:38) only three lines are in service. 13N, 97N and a late service of 92. But yes, there are more busees moving around. When you read the Omsi manual you can find that AI busses without a schedule are going for a maintance round. They used that sentence. So i think that when you make a timetable that at the end you have send the AI bus to the depot. If not, it wil going all night until the first service.

Rene

It will be fixed in next uptade.
All buses, after last serivce, will go to depot from all destinations.

JunGRail schrieb:
It's 1:30AM GMT and i'm 2minutes down waiting to return to Heerstrassee E. Gatower Via Am Omnibushof. All i can say is when you get to U Alstadt Spandau and turn off towards the extension to Zoolog Garten. I had to stop myself from screaming with excitement. the 97 N if you haven't tried it yet is sublime! Every route is fantastic, yet to try the 5 and the others but boy oh boy.

V1.00 seems like you're not done yet. Take it higher my good man! - Seriously, this map is just! Just!!

Thanks !
I wll try to take it higher. That's why I need your help Smile

hyppersa schrieb:

Hello,

Nothing is missing.
Please read HERE, YOU WILL FIND ALL YOU NEED.txt file.

Reeceyboy77 schrieb:
some of the ibis anit working either

5N lines code fine but routes dont work, all so the Zeil codes only some work example:

5N Waldkrankenhaus (313) - but seeburger str (112) it comes up as no route!?!?

Please can you fix this because I love this map its great because its BIG lol

I'm sorry but it's working great.
Please make sure you use proper depot file called Berlin.hof!

Waldkrankenhaus is a destinations point from depot file called Spandau (for original map) but Seeburger Str isn't.

Zuletzt von CristianSkytter am Mo 25 Apr - 14:33 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr Drive

Mr Drive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 14:21

JunGRail schrieb:
You all having problems?

Come on guys its not that hard to install, treat it like this:

UnRAR the folder to your documents, i have a folder called OMSI Related, i unzip, unrar, unfold all the folders to that folder then READ the readme, to copy and paste the named map folder to maps, and then vehicles to vehicles, then splines to splines etc.

I've had no problems at all, i guess you all just unzip straight to omsi and find you've got problems, do it the long way round its better. Trust me, i've done that for every single map, that is not an .exe installer file. I've loaded all the maps given and no problems. If there is a missing spline texture, that's different.

Hope that helps!! Very Happy

You're right. Do it manually and there's no problem. Take care that the hof-files are in the right place (Omsi/verhicles/MANXXX) and nothing can go wrong.

I'm out of order now, my wheel is literally broken!! Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN A21

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 19:41

Mit welchen Liniensignalen fahren diese Linien heute?
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 19:57

MAN A21 schrieb:
Mit welchen Liniensignalen fahren diese Linien heute?

CristianSkytter schrieb:

Very important !

4) I speak only english, so please write using this language.

Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 23:28

marcgeerts schrieb:
Hello Cristian,

Very nice indeed.I love it.
Would it be too difficult to post the correct IBIS codes as with those 5,5n and others there might be some confusion.
Much appreciated.

Regards...Marc

5 Ibscode: 00500

5N ibscode: 00504
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 1:06

Great route! I'm having a lot of fun with this, thanks very much for your creation.

A few observations:

- Uneven headways/frequencies: Most routes I've tested don't run on a regular headway (i.e. every 15 minutes or every 30 minutes etc). It would be more realistic if they did...I can help with this if you'd like...
- I was stopped at Altern Strasse (I think that's the name, on route 35 heading toward Spandau Friedhof), I was right up against the curb boarding passengers. vehicles that were passing me were very, very close, one actually grazed the side of the bus and I was charged with an accident as a result.
- The Olympiastad seems to have some significant traffic issues, I had a hard time getting into and out of it, even at night (getting in was more of a manouverging issue, getting out was a matter of trying to merge with a solid wall of conflicting traffic), I'll take a screenshot to illustrate the point.

These are all minor things though, great job overall!
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 2:12

First of all, I would like to thank you Cristian for your hard and excellent work. I am loving your map. Cool cheers

I also have a small observation. The AI seems to be having problems with yielding on Wendelstrasse (near Waldkrakenhaus). Traffic jams up quickly and the cars can not make their turns. I was wondering if the traffic light would help alleviate this slight issue instead of the yield sign.

Cheers

Zuletzt von OMSIfan am Di 26 Apr - 2:50 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 2:40

Holy cow! This is a great map thanks for all your hard work! Damn too many lines to choose from, I just love the variety of the different routes you can run. So far I've only run the 100 express. I'm off from work tomorrow and will be running the others tonight.

Thanks again!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers

EDIT :

I had a chance to run the 97 route and I found a small issue at the Heerstr. Gymnasium stop. The AI cars that are coming into the turn around are blocking the cars that are trying to come out of the turn around. I noticed that the AI cars spawn just before that turn around and it makes it hard for us drivers to come out of that turn around without hitting the one of them even if you press F11 and then F1 . They don't give us the right of way. Other than that great stuff!
Nach oben Nach unten
and995

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 8:10

I would be delighted to see another Express route, but a one with fewer stops, but not a shorter route than the 100 is. Three, max five I think is the best number of stops on Express route. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 9:02

dr1980 schrieb:
Great route! I'm having a lot of fun with this, thanks very much for your creation.

A few observations:

- Uneven headways/frequencies: Most routes I've tested don't run on a regular headway (i.e. every 15 minutes or every 30 minutes etc). It would be more realistic if they did...I can help with this if you'd like...

They don't.
It's according to my city frequency.
For exapmle: Line 5 runs every 10 minut for one an hour, then 30 mins no service and next one hour on every 10 min. (becasue of S Bahn and U Bahn arrivals).
Some line have regular timetables (31, 97) and some have diffrent, according to the day of the week.

dr1980 schrieb:

- I was stopped at Altern Strasse (I think that's the name, on route 35 heading toward Spandau Friedhof), I was right up against the curb boarding passengers. vehicles that were passing me were very, very close, one actually grazed the side of the bus and I was charged with an accident as a result.

This is not map issue. This is due to the strange physics of the street.
You can observe it also at Paewesiner Weg, Am Kiesteich and so on.
This street is able to have cars parked along, so when bus stands at the bus stop, AI vehicles pass very close instead of waiting.

dr1980 schrieb:

- The Olympiastad seems to have some significant traffic issues, I had a hard time getting into and out of it, even at night (getting in was more of a manouverging issue, getting out was a matter of trying to merge with a solid wall of conflicting traffic), I'll take a screenshot to illustrate the point.

It's weird.
I've never had problems with that.

OMSIfan schrieb:
First of all, I would like to thank you Cristian for your hard and excellent work. I am loving your map. Cool cheers

I also have a small observation. The AI seems to be having problems with yielding on Wendelstrasse (near Waldkrakenhaus). Traffic jams up quickly and the cars can not make their turns. I was wondering if the traffic light would help alleviate this slight issue instead of the yield sign.

Cheers

This crossing is not able to set traffic lights on it.
But I must agree with your opinion about traffic intenstity and possible traffic jams.
It will be fixed.

EDawg schrieb:

The AI cars that are coming into the turn around are blocking the cars that are trying to come out of the turn around. I noticed that the AI cars spawn just before that turn around and it makes it hard for us drivers to come out of that turn around without hitting the one of them even if you press F11 and then F1 . They don't give us the right of way. Other than that great stuff!

Unscheduled AI traffic is not allowed to drive in turning loop at all !

Does anybody else notice it?

and995 schrieb:
I would be delighted to see another Express route, but a one with fewer stops, but not a shorter route than the 100 is. Three, max five I think is the best number of stops on Express route. Smile

Line 100 is not a special service or intercity line so it will remain as it is.
Moreover, double-decker buses are not meant to described by you kind of routes, aren't they?

I see no point in driving through entire map with only three or four stops for example.
That's the S Bahns task Smile

If you drive this line as a regular service (with all stops) -> it lasts about 31 mins.
If you drive this line as a express service -> it lasts about 22 mins Smile

See the difference?

Regards.

Nach oben Nach unten
Bus555

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 9:20

Nice map but the only think is your line 100 wont pick up passengers... :S
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 9:27

Bus555 schrieb:
Nice map but the only think is your line 100 wont pick up passengers... :S

First, make sure you did exactly same as it's necessary before you blame author about his fault !
Till today, you are the only person who can't play line 100 !
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 9:54

Hi there.

First of all I want to congratulate you for this map. It's gorgeous. But I think it's a small problem with the 5 line. I can't find the help arrows for this line, only in some parts of the map. What it's wrong? Me or the helpers?! Smile

Cheers!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.hconline.eu
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:11

DavidHC schrieb:
Hi there.

First of all I want to congratulate you for this map. It's gorgeous. But I think it's a small problem with the 5 line. I can't find the help arrows for this line, only in some parts of the map. What it's wrong? Me or the helpers?! Smile

Cheers!

Helping arrows are placed in important areas (e.g. before turning left or right).
Because of many lines , their count has been reduced to keep them as clear as possible.
Please carefully follow arrows in correct direction and you will have no problem Smile

But I want to ask - where exactly can't you find a correct arrow?
Please give me street name.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:28

CristianSkytter schrieb:

Helping arrows are placed in important areas (e.g. before turning left or right).
Because of many lines , their count has been reduced to keep them as clear as possible.
Please carefully follow arrows in correct direction and you will have no problem Smile

But I want to ask - where exactly can't you find a correct arrow?
Please give me street name.

Regards.

Thank's for quick response. One missing arrow is in the first intersection after Rathaus, just after the start of the 5 line. I managed to find the right direction here (to the right, to Galenstrasse Terminus). I think this is the place where I've got lost. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.hconline.eu
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:30

Hey Cristianskytter if I get a chance I'll post a pic of what I'm talking about at Heedstr Gymnasium. If I can recreate it. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:53

DavidHC schrieb:

Thank's for quick response. One missing arrow is in the first intersection after Rathaus, just after the start of the 5 line. I managed to find the right direction here (to the right, to Galenstrasse Terminus). I think this is the place where I've got lost. Smile

Ok, thanks for this.
I will add it in next uptade Smile

Have fun !

EDawg schrieb:
Hey Cristianskytter if I get a chance I'll post a pic of what I'm talking about at Heedstr Gymnasium. If I can recreate it. Very Happy

Sure.
I'll take a look.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mozart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:56

@ CristianSkytter:

Thanks a lot for these interesting addition - I have prepared announcements for the new stops.
If you like, i can upload them in this thread!
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 11:07

Mozart schrieb:
@ CristianSkytter:

Thanks a lot for these interesting addition - I have prepared announcements for the new stops.
If you like, i can upload them in this thread!

Oh, really?
It sounds very interesting !

I'd love to check it out Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
thedragon86

thedragon86

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 12:30

great
Nach oben Nach unten
Mozart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 13:12

Here are the announcements:

I changed the name "Böhse-Onkelz-Kirche" into "St.-Marien-Kirche", so you have to change the name of the audio-file.

Have fun!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3387256/Ansagen.rar.html
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)   [05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :) - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[05.06.2011/UPDATE] --> New Berlin-Spandau Map V1.4 + New Route Map for all lines :)
Seite 4 von 34Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Weiter