ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bus Station

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Bus Station Empty
BeitragThema: Bus Station   Bus Station Icon_minitimeMo 21 Dez - 13:03

Hi,

As well as a Setra I'm making a Medium size bus station to showcase my projects and put in Omsi maybe (Perhaps DublinDeveloper wants it for his route?).

I have to add some more signs, a public waiting room and a yard and garage at the bottom. Also some lampposts (hopefully I can get them to work if the game allows it).

I also need to drastically improve the corner texture, some people have said that the corner may be to sharp for buses but my neoplan megaliner can make it [Here you can see some of my old and mainly unfinished project,Yes I know most of my old projects look terrible ]

Anyway heres some pics,
Bus Station Render8
Bus Station Render9
Bus Station Render7

See more here :
https://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu115/jacob1029/Bus%20Station/

Jacob
Nach oben Nach unten
Yodo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Bus Station Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus Station   Bus Station Icon_minitimeSa 13 März - 18:08

Good work. That's not bad at all!

But in fact, I think that the corner is a bit too sharp. I think that the way are too small (just a little bit). As u can see, i don't think the buses can pass from behind an other to overtake it.
Nach oben Nach unten

Bus Station
Seite 1 von 1