ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Two questions

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Pe11e

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Two questions Empty
BeitragThema: Two questions   Two questions Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 2:18

First of alll, this simulator is awesome, pure enjoyment for it's price. Smile

I unticked the "driver's head moves" option, and it still moves vertically when accelerating or braking. I opened every editable file for SD202, trying to find value relater to head movement, but no luck. Found only coordinates and angles for driving cameras. Anyone knows where I can find the values to completely eliminate head movement?

I found this three lines in the manual:
"This is a safety measure, as the parking brake is the only brake that can stop the bus if the air pressure is lost. Whenever you exit the bus, set the parking brake!"
"If you’d like to exit the bus, set the bus stop brake (10) and open the front doors (11). You can then release the bus stop brake."
"Turn off the lights and take the key out. You can now exit the bus. You can close the front doors by clicking on the right maintenance opening next to the front door."

How to exit the bus? Maybe they refer to F3 or F4 cameras?

cheers!
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

Two questions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Two questions   Two questions Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 2:32

2 That`s right, you can`t exit the bus you only have the different cams.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Two questions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Two questions   Two questions Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 17:23

If you go in F2 mode and scroll left a few till you get the view watching the driver steers, front windscreen etc, from a passenger persepctive, you will notice if you look at the chair the driver is on, when he breaks, it will bounce up and down a bit. This is a air-seat (or similar word) and most buses have them. Why don't passengers? Because drivers sit on them for 5 hours a shift, then maybe another 5 after that...so at least them give them some relax on pothole roads!
Nach oben Nach unten
Pe11e

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Two questions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Two questions   Two questions Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 18:20

Haha you are right! Smile I totally forgot that he are sitting on that bouncy driver seat.
I just wanted to improve driving feel, because I am a simracer and I'm driving with fixed cockpit view. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Two questions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Two questions   Two questions Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Two questions
Seite 1 von 1