ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up! Empty
BeitragThema: Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!   Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up! Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 15:34

If anyone can help I would be most grateful.. Please no technical stuff.. plain and simple..

My Driving Force wheel turned up today... I got it to the point where i got the buttons configured, gas and brake pedal work, steering wheel will not turn, it feels hard as if restricted.. and my gear button doesn't do anything... so can't use this as it is... Happy if anyone in the UK even would let me phone them to talk me through?
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr Drive

Mr Drive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!   Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up! Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 14:44

1812 schrieb:
If anyone can help I would be most grateful.. Please no technical stuff.. plain and simple..

My Driving Force wheel turned up today... I got it to the point where i got the buttons configured, gas and brake pedal work, steering wheel will not turn, it feels hard as if restricted.. and my gear button doesn't do anything... so can't use this as it is... Happy if anyone in the UK even would let me phone them to talk me through?

Which wheel do you use?

One important thing. The most wheels give the possibilty that the game can adjust the wheel. That function should be activated. Furthermore for my wheel i have set al FF functions to maximum.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!   Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up! Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 14:53

I have it sorted now thank you.. Sorry I forgot I had this post still open! Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!   Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Urgent Help with G Driving Force Wheel set up!
Seite 1 von 1