ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Steering wheel won't work properly now..

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Steering wheel won't work properly now.. Empty
BeitragThema: Steering wheel won't work properly now..   Steering wheel won't work properly now.. Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 9:27

I have no idea why but for some reason my steering wheel isn't working properly with the game now. I have played the game with the wheel and pedals since I bought it last Thursday without any problems but when I started the game up yesterday.. I noticed that the options had changed some of my steering wheel settings around and now when I press the X and square button along with the paddle gear change buttons behind the wheel... The game doesn't recognize them as working.

I have restarted the wheel, restarted OMSI but the problem is still there. What has happened?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Steering wheel won't work properly now.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel won't work properly now..   Steering wheel won't work properly now.. Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 11:54

You might need to reselect Steering Wheel mode... press "Alt" to bring up the menu at the top of the screen and click the little steering wheel icon near the right. The mouse icon should not be activated, but the steering wheel should. I've done it before, there is a keyboard button ("O" I think) that switches them, sometimes you might press it by accident.
Nach oben Nach unten

Steering wheel won't work properly now..
Seite 1 von 1