ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Editing the depot file(.hof)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

Editing the depot file(.hof) Empty
BeitragThema: Editing the depot file(.hof)   Editing the depot file(.hof) Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 18:36

I've just about figured out what it does & i've edited the Spandau depot file. I managed to successfully change "Betriebsfahrt" to something else but I noticed in the depot file there is more one entry for "Betriebsfahrt", can someone please tell me why there is multiple entries?

Below is the entry that I changed & it shows up fine on the buses

Zitat :

006:
[addterminus_allexit]
nicht in dienst
NICHT IN DIENST
ENTSCHULDINGUNG
NICHT IN DIENST
NICHT IN DIENST
Betriebsfahrt.tga
nicht in dienst

A bit further down the list, I found this
Zitat :

036:
[addterminus_allexit]
Betriebsfahrt
BETRIEBSFAHRT

BETRIEBSFAHRT
BETRIEBSFAHRT
Betriebsfahrt.tga
Betriebsfahrt

Question
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the depot file(.hof)   Editing the depot file(.hof) Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:02

I think this second one is for Rollband buses, you can see there is the pic file "Betriebsfahrt.tga". But I am not sure 100%.
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the depot file(.hof)   Editing the depot file(.hof) Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:33

Well, the first destination is rollband destination number 6, and the second is number 36. Wink The number in the first rule displays the rollband destination numbers. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the depot file(.hof)   Editing the depot file(.hof) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Editing the depot file(.hof)
Seite 1 von 1