ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Sandford City V1

Nach unten 
+5
kd
pascal121
Rurman
GLaDOS
9 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 21:40

Walker schrieb:
I use SHIFT + Y and I get the delay and next stop etc at the top. But if you really want that then I'll do it.

It's not just for me.. I think others will ask for this too... But thank you Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 21:42

Walker schrieb:
I use SHIFT + Y and I get the delay and next stop etc at the top. But if you really want that then I'll do it.

That completely ruins the whole realism. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 21:45

By name all the stops do you mean put those little things on the bus stops or those floating H's?
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 21:48

The actual name printed on the stops, as in real life.. not the H things and not the route aid thing, but actually on the stops itself
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 21:49

Ah I'm with you now, I will do that either tonight or tomorrow, Aswell as add more routes. But not now, Only fools and horses is showing on tv. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 22:00

Walker schrieb:
Ah I'm with you now, I will do that either tonight or tomorrow, Aswell as add more routes. But not now, Only fools and horses is showing on tv. Very Happy

Yes.. I am watching Only Fools too!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 22:23

Hi,

I also have the access violation with the new patch you updated. It is similar to the one for the 142/62 countrysdie map when it was in TestingMap mode.

Basically whenever I get to a stop, the number of passengers is reflected in the number of pops ups. so say 2 passengers, i get one message, press ok, then i get another, press ok. they both board with no speech or interaction. its a tad annoying, and very silent.

Is is also possible in your next upload when you fix a few things ie like this, to also upload a map/.hof version only, as well as it including the Fairway suite cos it is quite a large file including your add-ons. I would prefer just the map, which is evidently what i placed in the game along with .hof files!

Star!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:22

a non ticket version is now in first post.

Your error would be down to you didn't put the tickets in and the map needed them. Just download the non ticket version and you should be sorted.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 12:37

Do you think I should keep it as a circular or do 2 one ways.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 18:44

I quite like the circular since it is a common practise in bus places. Since it is actually a reverse route you drive, but you just go one way around one part of the estate, it doesnt really matter. Just saves a terminus, you just keep going. Also at the top of the hill before returning back down, maybe create a small inlay terminus type thing for a 2 minute catch up. i know you have one further down the return line however.

As you are aware, however, bus stop names both on the virtual signs and bus stop signs would help with timetable tracking, however. But I like the circle line effect since it is one line two ways except at the turnaround point at the top of the hill!

Also maybe a 13X so 13 every 00 and 30 and 13X every 15 and 45?
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:05

What are the IBIS codes, press 013 for linie and route 01 and route 01 doesnt display anything at all on the IBIS (front of bus either)?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:20

hi,

first type in the whole 01300 thing (without the route extension)
then
you need to go Ziel and type in 104. then you get the circular display!

Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:25

Ok cool thanks Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 22:01

Great map, ended up 29 mins late, as sometimes u crash as corners are a bit tight..

btw why do street names have different names just because different side of street?
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 22:40

tomtoon schrieb:
Great map, ended up 29 mins late, as sometimes u crash as corners are a bit tight..

btw why do street names have different names just because different side of street?

With it being a circular route, I wasn't sure if the same names would conflict, Usually they are one way so it doesn't but I didn't want to go round naming them all the same when it would mess up and I would have to do it again, It's worth experimenting though.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 22:13

Look forward to trying this one Walker, cheers!

Cool

D.
Nach oben Nach unten
hellamatrix

hellamatrix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 15:50

This map is kind of confusing, do I turn left or right at the start of the terminal?
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 15:52

Depends which direction you are coming from, In the next version i will clarify it better and add more routes but i'm focusing on a new one at the minute.
Nach oben Nach unten
Orashmatash

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 19 Sep - 19:48

1812 schrieb:
No.. I just removed the files I put in from your addon... see error here... https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t2958-can-someone-help-me-can-t-open-omsi-anymore#46178
Re-install OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Sandford City V1   Sandford City V1 - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Sandford City V1
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: Addon Downloads :: Fictional Maps - Fiktionale Karten-
Gehe zu: