ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)

Nach unten 
+22
Dario
flo9ryn
Mirko C
Jason
kopmania
JunGRail
flippy1008
krtz07
David_SI
JayKae
midtown292
OMSIVIDEOS
mondegoha
Busfahrer-ROW
Lolsmurf
Marc1972
Reeceyboy77
Dave
kd
835sedici
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 22:06

Further updated, 8th April.

You may have noticed that on returning to Dannenberg Bus Station from Langenhorst, the traffic lights at the bus station werel no longer changimh to green, to let you into the bus station! This has been completely fixed and the link has been updated for new version 4.

http://aussiex.net/omsi/DANNENBURG_V4.exe

For maximum enjoyment, try driving this route at night (22:00 onwards), in the Rainy Weather Scheme, and in the SD202_D88.... Wink

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 1:10

David R schrieb:
[Edit: Further updated, 8th April. You may have noticed that on returning to Dannenberg Bus Station from Langenhorst, the traffic lights at the bus station will no longer ever change to green to let you into the bus station! This has been completely fixed and the link has been updated to new version 4].
[/color]

I don't want to say I told you so ... Razz

David, I love this route.. especially at night!
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 1:31

SWEET thanks David !
Nach oben Nach unten
David_SI

David_SI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 8:56

Really enjoy driving this one, thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 9:02

Thanks for the feedback, and yes '1812', you did say about those lights Embarassed Laughing

(I realised after 4 minutes of waiting, that they just weren't gonig to let me through!).

GREAT NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS ROUTE (It's my favourite of my own maps) :

I've started a project to extend a brand new scenery area to this map, and a 2nd route will be added. So you'll be able to take the Line 4 from Dannenburg > Tramm > Langenhorst, or there'll be a new Line 5 running from Dannenburg > Tramm > Neu Tramm.

Also expect a general update, like moer street lights and more detail.

Laughing

Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
David_SI

David_SI

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 9:12

Great news, looking forward to it.

OT: May I ask, are you planning to do any country maps? I think that would be great, to have a true country map of England, narrow lanes, mini roundabouts, driving through villages, estates, and so on. I'm just curious, as I love that king of environment. It comes from watching Midsomer Murders a lot. Very Happy

Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work.

Best wishes,
David
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 9:17

David_SI schrieb:
Great news, looking forward to it.

OT: May I ask, are you planning to do any country maps? I think that would be great, to have a true country map of England, narrow lanes, mini roundabouts, driving through villages, estates, and so on. I'm just curious, as I love that king of environment. It comes from watching Midsomer Murders a lot. Very Happy

Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work.

Best wishes,
David

I'd love to do that style map too.... the huge constraint is the lack of any roundabouts (except the one huge roundabout from 'Altstadt Spandau') in the standard OMSI objects directory. Crying or Very sad .... but if people make more obects and splines etc, then I'd love to do that type of route!

D.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 10:20

Excellent news can't wait. This is a great route already.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 1:16

David R schrieb:
Thanks for the feedback, and yes '1812', you did say about those lights Embarassed Laughing

(I realised after 4 minutes of waiting, that they just weren't gonig to let me through!).

GREAT NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS ROUTE (It's my favourite of my own maps) :

I've started a project to extend a brand new scenery area to this map, and a 2nd route will be added. So you'll be able to take the Line 4 from Dannenburg > Tramm > Langenhorst, or there'll be a new Line 5 running from Dannenburg > Tramm > Neu Tramm.

Also expect a general update, like moer street lights and more detail.

Laughing

Dave.
The timetable is tight but with my ZF 4hp-500 transmission mod, I can actually flatten it out a bit - voith's are too slow Very Happy Good route, hope you continue on developing it, also there is a hidden collision mesh near Ystad traveling eastbound
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 7:05

Zitat :
OT: May I ask, are you planning to do any country maps? I think that would be great, to have a true country map of England, narrow lanes, mini roundabouts, driving through villages, estates, and so on. I'm just curious, as I love that king of environment. It comes from watching Midsomer Murders a lot.

Good day. I am working on an English country map, with miniroundabouts and narrow lanes, villages, the full monty, and you should here more about it very very shortly. The route I'm doing is as always set in Warwickshire, and is a very enjoyable countryroute between Leamington and Stratford-upon-Avon. Anyone who lives in that area, hazard a guess what it might be!

Ironically for those who are waiting for my 17 map - Warwick-Leamington, you can turn into this country map after a couple of runs!
Nach oben Nach unten
David_SI

David_SI

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 9:29

flippy1008 schrieb:

Good day. I am working on an English country map, with miniroundabouts and narrow lanes, villages, the full monty, and you should here more about it very very shortly. The route I'm doing is as always set in Warwickshire, and is a very enjoyable countryroute between Leamington and Stratford-upon-Avon. Anyone who lives in that area, hazard a guess what it might be!

Ironically for those who are waiting for my 17 map - Warwick-Leamington, you can turn into this country map after a couple of runs!

Excellent news, thank you! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 9:36

krtz07 schrieb:
.... also there is a hidden collision mesh near Ystad traveling eastbound

Hi, I've struggled to find this, but I know others have said they've had this problem too. Are you sure you're not taking the corner too fast? ...this will make the passengers 'moan' at that point Laughing

I will have another look to see if I can trace anything in that area that could be causing some people to have this invisible collision. But you should also try driving that corner at 15kmh, to see if you still get the collision?

Also, can you confirm you're definately on the latest version of the map? Because I did move a library object from earlier versions, that was causing a problem at this spot.

Cheers,
Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 12:09

Map (real screen scrape from Google Maps) showing existing Line 4, and the future Line 5, which will be added in V5 :-

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Dnbm_b10

PS..... the existing map spells "Dannenberg" incorrectly ("Dannenburg") in all references. These will all be corrected in the next version. You will therefore need to manually delete the old 'Dannenburg' map and HOF files before installing the next version, otherwise you'll end up with both maps, both depot files, and a lot of confusion! Very Happy

Cheers,
Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 12:26

I have finally found the source of the "invisible collision" on the final corner before reaching Dannenburg Bus Station on the return journey !

All of my investigation so far had been on searching for hidden objects, of perhaps terrain anomolies.

But the cause of issue was actually a Road Spline with a rogue 'negative z value'. This was causing a 'kerb' effect in the middle of the road on this corner. This has been corrected in Version 5.0.

(See download link in the next post, below).

Zuletzt von David R am So 10 Apr - 23:15 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 23:14

I have updated my DANNENBURG map, so that it now features an entirely new scenery area at Neu Tramm, and a brand new Line 5, to run alongside Line 4.

This gives more variation to driving this route, and of course more variation to the AI running the lines too. Very Happy

IBIS Codes:-

LINE 4

Linie Code: 400

Route: 01 (Dannenburg - Langenhorst)
Route: 02 (Langenhorst - Dannenburg)

LINE 5

Linie Code: 500

Route: 01 (Dannenburg - Neu Tramm)
Route: 02 (Neu Tramm - Dannenburg)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://aussiex.net/omsi/DANNENBURG_V5_0.exe

Here is the map of the 2 lines now featured on this map:-

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 4_5_ro10

Thanks,
David.

Zuletzt von David R am Mo 11 Apr - 10:49 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 0:09

Oh very nice, thank you David

Just quickly to let you know some maintenance is occuring on aussiex.net in the next 72 hours so there might be an outage or two for the downloads, I apologise for that inconvenience mate
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 11:36

David!

Don't you dare leave this forum again! This looks real nice will try it in a second.

If by chance have you played the Dortmund map? My goodness is that fun!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 13:58

JunGRail schrieb:
David!

Don't you dare leave this forum again! This looks real nice will try it in a second.

If by chance have you played the Dortmund map? My goodness is that fun!

Thanks. Yes, I like Dortmund a lot, nice map Cool

I'm just in the process of putting a vid up on youtube of me driving the full new "Line 5" route in this new Dannenburg version.

Will post the link here when it's done. Very Happy

Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:29

Here we go; Not a great video, but my first in OMSI.

This also demonstrates the TRACK IR device, that I just could not be without, for OMSI or FSX. Very Happy

Also, you will here some 'non-standard' voices in this - they are from my forthcoming "stagecoach newcastle" maps, and are all in the 'geordie' regional accent, ready for that map. Laughing (Thanks to my Brother Bill for the voice acting!).

THE VID IS FAR BETTER WHEN WATCHED ON YOUTUBE ITSELF (double click), RATHER THAN EMBEDDED!

If you just wish to see the new scenery and line area (Neu Tramm), go straight to 08:45 on the vid.

Unfortunately the vid cuts off before you see "Neu Tramm Terminus" .... so you'll have to check that out in the map itself!

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 19:13

How to make passangers speaks english ??
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 19:43

You have to re-record all of the files in the "TicketPacks" folders yourself.....

What you hear in this map is just one replacement 'person' (M1 or 'male 1').... I am in the process of re-recording all 5 males, but these are in a regional English accent, not for general use.
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 15:36

Thanks for the update , welcome back. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 22:46

Just got V5.. what can I say.. you just get better and better.... keep them comin'...
Nach oben Nach unten
Mirko C

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 17:13

Anyone out there able to keep the timetable whose name is not Sebastian Vettel?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 21:08

Mirko C schrieb:
Anyone out there able to keep the timetable whose name is not Sebastian Vettel?

Laughing

Get a faster bus from the mods section - this is 2011, you might need a turbo to keep to today's challenging timetables Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)   [RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines) - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[RELEASED! 11th April:]: Dannenburg V5 (Extended) Map, (New Scenery+Lines)
Seite 2 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter