ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch Empty
BeitragThema: Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch   Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 21:49

Hi!!
This afternoon I was looking for the bugs which were supposed to be solved with patch 1.01, but I still have some issues:

- When I finish my shift, my timetable sheet turns empty with the title: "Betriebsfahrt" and the number of the shift I was doing. I arrive at Spandau depot, I park but the sheet is still there and I can't start a new shift (only I can if I cancel the current time table).
- Going back to depot, in D92, my IBIS-2 says me I am like 10 minutes late and this time is always growing (even if I'm driving at full speed), but when decimal number passes '9', it starts again with '0' with no change on minutes...I mean: +11.7 -> +11.8 -> +11.9 -> +11.0 -> +11.1 and so on.

At this point of night (I'm going to bed in a few time, so it's night for me Wink ) I don't remember anything else, but I know I had some more issues which were not solved after patching the sim. If I remember I'll post them in this thread.

Thanks!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch   Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 7:28

The first problem with the Betriebsfahrt wasn't meant to work like that after the patch anyway. The only thing they fixed there is that you can cancel your timetable now. The game doesn't recognize whether you are parked in the depot or not. Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch   Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 7:55

Mmm...a friend of mine, who is not registered in this forum, shown me some screenshots of his bus without the timetable sheet. He said it desapeared automatically when he arrived at his last stop and the final timetable for his trip rised up. This hasn't happened to me never, so the question is: Is he lying or something is wrong with my sim?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch   Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bugs not solved with 1.01 patch
Seite 1 von 1