ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

[Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Empty
BeitragThema: [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus   [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 22:37

I'm creating my fictional town and things are going quite well to the point where I've set up my first route.

The buses go from one end, stand for 2 minutes, and return to town where they stand again for 2 minutes. At one end of the route, the buses behave themselves. They arrive, they stand, and they depart again. At the other end of the route, they don't. They arrive, drop passengers off on the terminus stop, but then drive off immediately and disappear from the map only to reappear again at departure time.

The outbound route overlaps the inbound route and vice versa.

What's going wrong? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus   [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 17:23

Anybody?
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus   [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 20:43

Solved it myself, thanks for nothing.

If anyone else should get as frustrated as me with it, the translation of the manual is incorrect. The routes do not OVERLAP, i.e. the outbound and inbound do not overlap. The outbound route has to end on precisely the same spline/segment that the inbound route begins on, and vice versa. If you overlap them, whilch to me means you can have more than one extra spline/segment on either route, then it doesn't work.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus   [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 20:59

Umm, but actually it IS an overlap if the last segment of the inbound trip is the first segment of the outbound trip. So this very segment comes twice.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus   [Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[Solved] AI bus disappears at terminus
Seite 1 von 1