ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

My suggestions

Nach unten 
+6
Neven
gneb
crazyjefke
PeterG
flippy1008
krtz07
10 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:20

- Expand more on the graphics options, give the user the ability to change the screen resolution and the color depth of on the montier. This will give more FPS to those with lower speced PCs.

- The ability to cross-route a scheduled run. For example, the driver has a run to have him do 2-3 trips on the 92 from 9pm to 12:30, then the runs has him doing the remaining of the runs on the 13N. This will equate to an 8-hour day. Currently the runs on the 92 are some 15-16 hours long, why not divide those runs into two? just an idea, I know around here in the United States, drivers are permitted to work over 12 hours a day.

-When the bus is done deadheading back to Yard, have some type of notice coming up showing that the run has been completed.

just some ideas for the time being
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:45

I came up with an idea of creating rotas for cross-shifts, although it be done manually in terms of bus swaps but it will fit in with EU 9 hours driving legislation rules.

However it didnt pick up much popularity, so I didnt pursue it. If however people want it done like as you say, I will create such a feature using the timetables provided, and creating a form of shift with transfer points etc! Drivers shift duty and the running card belongs to the bus!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:48

flippy1008 schrieb:
I came up with an idea of creating rotas for cross-shifts, although it be done manually in terms of bus swaps but it will fit in with EU 9 hours driving legislation rules.

However it didnt pick up much popularity, so I didnt pursue it. If however people want it done like as you say, I will create such a feature using the timetables provided, and creating a form of shift with transfer points etc! Drivers shift duty and the running card belongs to the bus!

Exactly, relief points and whatnot.. It is a very minor thing, but I can not see bus drivers operating a bus for over 15 hours though.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:53

Absolutely! I'll get creating some straight away now Ive someone interested. Anyone else who's interested, just mention it here, and I'll create more rotas!

The card you receive is Bus Card...it just sits in the same bus all day but there might be up to 6 different drivers of that bus per days. Bus drivers receive a Driver Card which tells which bus and where to get it from, and where and when to drop it off...and they pick up the rest of the timetable inside the bus on the Bus Card!" for those who didnt understand how most driver company systems worked and thought that drivers actually did 16 hour shifts lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
PeterG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 17:19

i think it's a great idea. Doing real shifts. Would it be an add-on or a printable list/chart etc?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 17:44

It will be printable to begin with. If i get one other person interested (and a lot more) I will start building some to the EU drive regulations!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 10:51

Hi Flippy,

I know you done some similar good work for CBS2010 (on the Romford Map), so yes please, I would love a drivers rota card, stating which routes to take and when.

Look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour!

Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:13

I'm interested!
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:17

Finally someone has come up with something relly useful and intresting to OMSI... Very Happy

Good job.. Keep up the good work Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 0:36

I am interested as well.
Keep up the nice work. Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 21:11

Hi folks,

I will be setting up the drivers rotas database tommorow, to upload rotas and edit them more easily.

Due to the update of Tuesday, I am holding back making major forwardings on the rota front in case the timetables change slightly with the update. However, when the update has arrived it will be full steam ahead (I already have notes in case the timetables dont change)

Tonight however I give you your driver number---which will make more sense tommorow!
krtz07 - 10400
flippy1008 - 10550
PeterG - 10556
davidrogers - 10678
crazyjefke - 10777
gneb - 10778
OMSIfan - 10920
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 21:42

Where can i sign up? would prefer just to do it via forum.

flippy1008 schrieb:
Hi folks,

I will be setting up the drivers rotas database tommorow, to upload rotas and edit them more easily.

Due to the update of Tuesday, I am holding back making major forwardings on the rota front in case the timetables change slightly with the update. However, when the update has arrived it will be full steam ahead (I already have notes in case the timetables dont change)

Tonight however I give you your driver number---which will make more sense tommorow!
krtz07 - 10400
flippy1008 - 10550
PeterG - 10556
davidrogers - 10678
crazyjefke - 10777
gneb - 10778
OMSIfan - 10920
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 21:57

Hi,

I have stated that tommorow a database website will be created with rotas. Here all your driver numbers will be displayed, and again it will made clearer on the website.

Am I getting the sense you are interested in rotas?
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 9:56

flippy1008 schrieb:
Hi,

I have stated that tommorow a database website will be created with rotas. Here all your driver numbers will be displayed, and again it will made clearer on the website.

Am I getting the sense you are interested in rotas?

I hope so
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 18:05

Part 1

The website

http://omsirotas.blogspot.com/

Part 2

Rotas are being uploaded tonight, tommorow and so on. Any issues with rotas let me know. I have put everyone on at least one rota!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 19:29

flippy can I be a driver please too?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 19:50

You certainly can. I will place you on Rota B at the moment my friend.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 19:56

Ok thanks flippy Smile I dont get how the rota system will work exactly though? Is it to coincide with multiplayer features?
Nach oben Nach unten
D. L. Wade

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 23:30

Flippy may i be a driver also? I love the idea! i dont have plitzdorf

Zuletzt von D. L. Wade am Di 8 März - 15:05 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 14:39

I have now installed the update but where is the rota (driving card) ?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 14:57

Hi guys,

a) Reinforcing an earlier post, it is a printable rota card (ie download a pdf file and print) and is currently NOT in the game.

b) I have got a new idea which mixes the Demo-Map, Berlin-Spandau and Pilzdorf together, so if you could PM, or post here (either new post or edit your previous application post), to mention if you do or do not have Pilzdorf, then I can come up with some more substantial rotas. Pilzdorf is available herehttp://download.omsi.cz/Pilzdorf%20map.rar
Nach oben Nach unten
D. L. Wade

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 15:10

Flippy may i be a driver also? I love the idea! i dont have plitzdorf
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 15:10

I think its a good idea to support the Pilzdorf map and it has (for now) 6 routes so you shuld support it Very Happy What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
D. L. Wade

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 15:43

Flippy may i be a driver also? I love the idea! i do have plizdorf map
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 16:16

But where can you fint the .pdf file? lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

My suggestions Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

My suggestions
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter