ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Parked Vehicles

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 11:48

Hi there!

Well, here I come with another one of my crazy ideas!

First let me tell both ideas, then let me explain the details, and how I think it could be done (trying to see it on the developer's side).

1- Double parking line.
2- Cars parking in line.

Double parking line
I guess this is something that happens in every city. The idea could be the following: randomly, and specially on busy streets with shops, etc. some cars could be found in double line parking, meaning they block the lane. AI traffic could avoid them if opposite lane is free, or just stop there. In any case the stoped vehicle should continue moving in 2-3 minutes max. to avoid a fully collapsed street. In this case the player would get the feeling of a real bus driver when they lose time because of an idiot stoping where he shouldn't.

Vehicles parking
My idea here is that on places reserved for parking in line, some random spots are free. At same time, some random cars could be looking for a place to car, driving much more slowly (making the bus driver lose the patience, and time, too). When an spot is available, the car just does a predefined movement of stoping, reversing, and parking.

If they are implemented correctly, these event would happen just some times, not all the time while driving, so this would make it a bit more fun and realistic.

What do you think about this idea?

Thanks for reading.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 12:20

We also had such ideas yet. But we didn't implement it because we had troubles enough with the AI traffic! Wink Perhaps this will come later.
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 13:27

There could be cars parked closer to the bus stops (or even in the stops themselves).
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 14:14

Thanks Marcel.

I really hope to see cars doing that in the future. For now just take your time doing whatever updates and fixes you may have (like the eyefinity mirrors Rolling Eyes ) and there will be time later for this stuff.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tarc

Tarc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 13:08

kd schrieb:
There could be cars parked closer to the bus stops (or even in the stops themselves).

Exactly, like in real life when some idiot stops and a bus comes and you try to park the bus so your ass doesn't hang on the lane:) Would be nice
Nach oben Nach unten
http://tarcdnb.deviantart.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

Parked Vehicles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Parked Vehicles   Parked Vehicles Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Parked Vehicles
Seite 1 von 1