ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New currency - Euro

Nach unten 
+2
BlackSpider
seeadler
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
seeadler

seeadler

Anzahl der Beiträge : 293

New currency - Euro Empty
BeitragThema: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 23:51

Hello,

as presented in the German part of the forum I created a small mod which adds the currency Euro to OMSI

New currency - Euro Thumbs_omsi-20110220-1407352New currency - Euro Thumbs_omsi-20110220-1416569

Included are the 10€ and 5€ bills as well as the 2€, 1€, 50, 20, 10 und 5 cent coins.

Download: gcW Euro Mod v1.1

There is one small problem with the mod. As there is no 5€ coin the mapping of the buttons is not correct in some busses. So this mod might be more interesting to those creating add-on busses that want to use the Euro as currency.

Kind regards,
seeadler
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.gcmods.de
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 23:55

Very Nice, Maybe i use it on my Bus from The Netherlands. One Question can you use this mod on a single bus? So that the other ones are still the same. So you get Euro's on my bus and the old money on the OMSI's official Buses?
Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 0:00

From what I can tell no, as you have to define the currency in the global.cfg of the map.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 0:37

seeadler schrieb:
From what I can tell no, as you have to define the currency in the global.cfg of the map.

Thats a pity. Maybe there is some sort of adding(Scripting) a second Currency in to the game. But that i think only the Dev's can answer that.
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 9:45

Thanks this is very nice
Nach oben Nach unten
Razor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:52

I'd prefer GBP over Euros any day tbh since that's what i'm more used to, however I only just got used to the current coins and which is what etc and don't want to start from scratch again but thanks, might decide to change once I get to know OMSI more.
Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:59

If there is demand, I might be able to create a GBP set. Just let me know.
Nach oben Nach unten
tanzboy

tanzboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 17:30

Very nice, thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 17:34

There will be an update shortly adding a texture for the cash register.

New currency - Euro 1New currency - Euro 2
Nach oben Nach unten
ryukin

ryukin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 11:39

GBP <-- yes please! That would be great.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New currency - Euro   New currency - Euro Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New currency - Euro
Seite 1 von 1