ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problems with the SD92 routemachine

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Problems with the SD92 routemachine Empty
BeitragThema: Problems with the SD92 routemachine   Problems with the SD92 routemachine Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:27

Hello.. I got a problem with the machine in the SD92 where you type in routes, etc.. I'm used to look at the list just above the drivers seat, but in this bus, there is none! So I can't enter the information to drive on the specific routes and that results on passengers not getting on! Sad

Anybody who got a list or know something to fix it?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the SD92 routemachine   Problems with the SD92 routemachine Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:29

the new bus with the e-ticket machine?

its the same codes

09200 for 92 - 01,02,03,04
91304 for 13N- 01, 02
09210 for 92E-05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12

Nach oben Nach unten
RascarDK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the SD92 routemachine   Problems with the SD92 routemachine Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 23:25

Marpe schrieb:
Hello.. I got a problem with the machine in the SD92 where you type in routes, etc.. I'm used to look at the list just above the drivers seat, but in this bus, there is none! So I can't enter the information to drive on the specific routes and that results on passengers not getting on! Sad

Anybody who got a list or know something to fix it?
There is actually a list in D92, if you look behind you on that wall, you'll find it Smile I had trouble figuring it out myself!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the SD92 routemachine   Problems with the SD92 routemachine Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problems with the SD92 routemachine
Seite 1 von 1