ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Which bus is your favorite?

Nach unten 
+8
Neobus_Citta
CityBus
makkafaction
Thiago
britracer
LightingTechie
RascarDK
gneb
12 verfasser
AutorNachricht
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

Which bus is your favorite? Empty
BeitragThema: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 11:40

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
RascarDK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 12:43

SD85 of the SD200's and D92 of the SD202's Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 13:13

gneb schrieb:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have only ever driven the D92 and don't plan on driving any others Razz
I only like driving the newest bus on any game.
Nach oben Nach unten
britracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 13:22

I have to say either the D92 (love the ticket machine) or any of the buses with a rollerblind, I love cycling through all the different destinations, has more of a nostalgia feel to it than the matrix Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 13:32

I think i would say D92 Very Happy

My absolute favorite is the SD85 Cool I love you
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:12

I like the D85 and D92.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:52

any bus with the rolling blinds, i think matrix displays are just lazy, my openion anyways Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:14

I like the newest bus because you can announce every stop and it is easy to set the correct linenumber and destination. I havn`t figured out yet how to this on the old buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:40

I love D86 because of the doors that work on compressed air, and D92 because of the station announcement and ticket machine. cheers

I don't like SD200 series too much, but if I need to choose one, i would pick SD81. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:56

D86 and D87 cause they have air compressed dors Very Happy
SD85 and SD80 from older series Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:35

All of the SD200 because they sound like a MCW Metrobus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqARZw6D3lM
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 13:05

I've got three:

D92, cause it's the most comfortable to work with - you can pickup all the money from the tray without going to the specific view, it's got a ticketing machine, it's got a separate station brake for stopping at lights and such, and of course ABS and other goodies. Also, the 202's mirrors are clearer and better positioned.

D85, cause it has all the loopholes of the older versions (you can open doors before you stopped and start movement before they've closed, etc) and it has the auto-neutral in the gearbox which is a big help at stops and lights. Also, it is a lot like the 1984 SL200 that we have at the museum.

D80, cause it reminds me of the 1980 Mercedes O305 we have at the museum. The lack of an auto-neutral in the gearbox though is annoying, you have to put it in neutral (or hold down the gas pedal slightly) every time you stop somewhere or the wheel wobbles Very Happy

Zuletzt von jay_zhead am Mi 23 Feb - 18:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 15:15

For me, my favourite is the D92, I like it because it has the ticketing machine, the "H"-brake (veeeeery helpful when you're on a traffic-light) and the ABS/ASR (traction control).
The other I like the most is the D85, it has a strong engine-sound and the VOITH sound is... amazing, breathtaking, that's what I don't like at all of D92, it doesn't sound that way... I know, different engine. What I miss on D85 is the H-Brake, but, it's okay.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Which bus is your favorite?   Which bus is your favorite? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 1