ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Limit of activations

Nach unten 
+4
Rudy
GLaDOS
rzr09
Thiago
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Limit of activations Empty
BeitragThema: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:01

I have searched in FAQ and Aerosoft forum, but I couldn't find if there is a limit of activations for OMSI.
I currently have the game installed in my Macbook, but I want to install it in my other PC to see how it will perform. But I'm afraid of losing the activation.

I know the best place to post this is at Aerosoft forums, but I don't like their support. Maybe you guys might know that. Smile

Best regards,
Thiago
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:08

Thiago schrieb:
I have searched in FAQ and Aerosoft forum, but I couldn't find if there is a limit of activations for OMSI.
I currently have the game installed in my Macbook, but I want to install it in my other PC to see how it will perform. But I'm afraid of losing the activation.

I know the best place to post this is at Aerosoft forums, but I don't like their support. Maybe you guys might know that. Smile

Best regards,
Thiago

Hmm It only works for windows? as it states in FAQ's Cause it runs Direct X ( unless mackbook has direct X, Wich i wouldn't know, not a MAC man you see.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:18

rzr09 schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:

Best regards,
Thiago

Hmm It only works for windows? as it states in FAQ's Cause it runs Direct X ( unless mackbook has direct X, Wich i wouldn't know, not a MAC man you see.)

Yes, I forgot to mention that I have Windows installed in a partition on my Mac Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:20

I have activated it on 2 pc's so far, Works all fine, But I don't know the limit.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:20

Thiago schrieb:
rzr09 schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:

Best regards,
Thiago

Yes, I forgot to mention that I have Windows installed in a partition on my Mac Very Happy

Well ive used my 2 activations up one on my latopn n one on my desktop Razz Scared 2 use the other one up LOL! im going to look on the forums and post some Qs to see what the limitations are Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:25

It's ridiculous that you would use all the activations up. You have paid for the game, you should get as many activations as you like but knowing Aerocrap it probably has a limit.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:26

Thank you! Wink
I don't like this activation thing, but unfortunately it's a fact in game scenery. :/
Nach oben Nach unten
Rudy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 1:05

What if my computer brakes? When I will install OMSI I will be using second activation?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 1:42

Rudy schrieb:
What if my computer brakes? When I will install OMSI I will be using second activation?

well when you install OMSI, Aerosoft installer tells you that the Activation information is stored on your PC, so all you need to do is find out where it's stored and make a backup of it.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 1:55

random.monster1981 schrieb:
Rudy schrieb:

well when you install OMSI, Aerosoft installer tells you that the Activation information is stored on your PC, so all you need to do is find out where it's stored and make a backup of it.

I'd say it would be the registry, doubt aerosoft would let use get to it easily
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 2:00

rzr09 schrieb:
random.monster1981 schrieb:
Rudy schrieb:

I'd say it would be the registry, doubt aerosoft would let use get to it easily

Way ahead of you.

Regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> aerosoft.

Right click aerosoft and click "Export"

Save Reg File and exit Regedit, also back up OMSI Installation ( and when your PC screws up and needs a format, copy it back to the same location and then run the Registry File you Exported )
Also Back up your Aerosoft Installation as OMSI will no doubt look for the Aerosoft Installation for the Simulator to run activated.

This SHOULD save you installing OMSI again and using a Second Activation ( assuming it's correct that you only are allowed 3, if so, then I think it's stupid )
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 8:35

You can activate OMSI as often you want on the same PC. And you can use the activation for up to three different PCs. If you need more (e.g. because you often change your system configuration), just slip Aerosoft a note, they'll help you out.
Nach oben Nach unten
gonzalmapi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:07

In the same computer, how activations I could do?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:14

gonzalmapi schrieb:
Mr. Rüdiger answered to this question right above your post. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
gonzalmapi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:17

Thiago schrieb:
gonzalmapi schrieb:
Mr. Rüdiger answered to this question right above your post. Smile
thanks Thiago
Nach oben Nach unten
Seasoup

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 0:26

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
You can activate OMSI as often you want on the same PC. And you can use the activation for up to three different PCs. If you need more (e.g. because you often change your system configuration), just slip Aerosoft a note, they'll help you out.
I bought this game from Simmarket, should I contact them instead?
So, I installed this game on 2 computers both running on Windows 7.
and there was a Service Pack 1 update today,
it made me activate OMSI again in order to play.
It worked on the first computer, but it says that it reached the activation limit on the 2nd computer.
What should I do ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Limit of activations   Limit of activations Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Limit of activations
Seite 1 von 1