ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

No people getting on ?

Nach unten 
+2
Marcel Kuhnt
JayKae
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

No people getting on ? Empty
BeitragThema: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 0:14

Ok, I am doing something wrong I am sure of it lol If I start a route anywhere, there is never any people at any of the stops? Can someone give me a little guidance on what I am doing wrong please ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 0:18

Your rollsign or matrix display should show a valid terminus! Otherwise they are not sure where you want to go today! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 0:25

Hmmm I think I had ok, will try again, I would read the manual but my German is rusty as best lol I will wait with further questions until after the English manual is released , just eager to run one route, that is all, thank you for the suggestion will try it when I get back home later
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 3:34

With the lack of an English manual for the moment, I am having an issue and my question is actually do you HAVE to set IBIS to be able to run a route and have passengers get on the bus or don't you have to do it ?

I am asking because I still do not have passengers getting on lol
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 4:32

JayKae schrieb:
With the lack of an English manual for the moment, I am having an issue and my question is actually do you HAVE to set IBIS to be able to run a route and have passengers get on the bus or don't you have to do it ?

I am asking because I still do not have passengers getting on lol
Make sure to set up a timetable.
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 8:35

Ok thank you, I will give that a go
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 11:58

Wednesday 23rd Feb 2011 my good man, the english manual will solve all the problems. I cant read much german only a few words but it spoils it not being able to get to grips with this game as it's REALLY good, just how do you move the bloody vehicle!

For the last time today, how do you move the vehicle, i've released all the brakes possible on the SD200 and it still doesn't move!
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 12:07

JunGRail schrieb:
Wednesday 23rd Feb 2011 my good man, the english manual will solve all the problems. I cant read much german only a few words but it spoils it not being able to get to grips with this game as it's REALLY good, just how do you move the bloody vehicle!

For the last time today, how do you move the vehicle, i've released all the brakes possible on the SD200 and it still doesn't move!
  1. "E" Electric on
  2. [N] Switch to neutral gear.
  3. "M" Start the Motor (Engine)
  4. Wait for sufficent pressure (red bar should lower and light should go off)
  5. "." Release Brake
  6. [D] Switch to Drive

now:
NUM 8 Accelerate (With NUM+ Kickdown)
NUM 4 Turn Left Wheel
NUM 5 Center Wheel
NUM 6 Turn Right Wheel
NUM 2 Brake (will not release automaticaly)

Emil
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 12:13

Emil schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

1. "E" Electric on
  5. "." Release Brake
  6. [D] Switch to Drive

now:
NUM 4 Turn Left Wheel
NUM 5 Center Wheel
NUM 6 Turn Right Wheel

Emil

I've done all that on the above, the engine is responding to the accelerator but its STILL not moving, i've set the gearbox to drive and still not moving?! I may have to reinstall it, as this is silly it worked yesterday. I've gone back over what did i press.
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 12:39

JunGRail schrieb:
Emil schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

1. "E" Electric on
  5. "." Release Brake
  6. [D] Switch to Drive

now:
NUM 4 Turn Left Wheel
NUM 5 Center Wheel
NUM 6 Turn Right Wheel

Emil

I've done all that on the above, the engine is responding to the accelerator but its STILL not moving, i've set the gearbox to drive and still not moving?! I may have to reinstall it, as this is silly it worked yesterday. I've gone back over what did i press.

Is your 'Door Release' on? Try pressing 'NUM -' after pressing 'D' and then try to drive.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 12:42

I will try that, the thing is my steering wheel has a 5 axis mode, i changed the settings for the wheel and will try that combination again.

I've tried on the i think it is the SD Series buses the button below the R button which is the door release, i turned that off and the gas kicks in again the switch just past the RED button which is the door operation i switched to forward position, released the hand brake but the ABS light is still on?

Im doing my best to explain but it was working yesterday not working now!!??!

Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 13:58

JunGRail schrieb:
I will try that, the thing is my steering wheel has a 5 axis mode, i changed the settings for the wheel and will try that combination again.

I've tried on the i think it is the SD Series buses the button below the R button which is the door release, i turned that off and the gas kicks in again the switch just past the RED button which is the door operation i switched to forward position, released the hand brake but the ABS light is still on?

Im doing my best to explain but it was working yesterday not working now!!??!

Evil or Very Mad

Would it be possible to make a video of it? Even a screenshot will do.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 14:55

I've sorted it, the brake was on so switching it to reverse allowed it to move Laughing

I get a loss of sounds though, if i reload the map. Im sure it works on 64bit Windows Vista and it does. I guess i need a soundcard. I cant record videos on the game machine as it's only for games, not the internet except to activate the program
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: No people getting on ?   No people getting on ? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

No people getting on ?
Seite 1 von 1