ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The Hague buses (HTM)

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

The Hague buses (HTM) Empty
BeitragThema: The Hague buses (HTM)   The Hague buses (HTM) Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 21:05

Many many years ago on holiday in the Netherlands while in The Hague we got on a bus similar to this:

The Hague buses (HTM) 71928122_45085d6301

I was just wondering if anyone is thinking of doing some routes in The Hague (is that even possible?) and making these old buses, I loved the sounds on that bus. Maybe that was just me being a child in a foreign country but I just LOVED the sounds these buses made lol I kept begging my parents to go on the bus again!
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: The Hague buses (HTM)   The Hague buses (HTM) Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 22:47

Hi,

Some time ago I`ve made this type bus for the game GTA San Andreas. I will probably make it for OMSI too, especially when it is possible to make it sound like the real life version, because I loved the sound also. However, I have to rebuild the interior (put more detail in it), it has to have better textures and I must finish my other project first (you can see it in the Showroom section at this forum). Also, since I have only GVB Amsterdam textures I can`t make the HTM version.

Screenshot from GTA San Andreas:

The Hague buses (HTM) 1exnkk

Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: The Hague buses (HTM)   The Hague buses (HTM) Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 1:02

That is awesome and I do not really care what city it comes from as long as it is the same model bus, I will try to keep track of your projects, thank you for your reply as well Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Hague buses (HTM)   The Hague buses (HTM) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The Hague buses (HTM)
Seite 1 von 1