ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to translate OMSI

Nach unten 
+8
peterZZD
DIMI
samo
brunoc
Rüdiger Hülsmann
random.monster1981
Thiago
Marcel Kuhnt
12 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
skawa92krzycho

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 9:08

Hello! I would like to improve quality of Polish translation and I have a few questions.

First, how can I translate this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/question1.png/
Which file should I edit?

Next, what is "Neighbour Tiles Count" and what exactly do? I think that is connected with 3D graphic but I haven't a clue how to translate this.

Last question is most difficult. Text labels in dialog boxes are too small and we have to use many abbreviations. Translation isn't as good as we would like to be. I know that I must edit .exe files on which you haven't to allow. OMSI .exe files are packed or encrypted so I can't change text labels with e.g. Resource Editor. It is possible to do this (of course only for change size of some text labels and with producer's permissions)? If you can't answer on forum please tell my this by Private Message. I'm from Polish support (omnibussimulator.pl) and I'm trustworthy Wink

Greetings Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 9:44

1.) These labels should not be translated, they are "fixed names" of DirectX. But it is also not necessary because they are just some test options which usually have to be switched on.

2.) You can tell OMSI with this option, how many tiles in each direction should be visibile. A tile is a 300x300m puzzle piece of the map! Wink

3.) I will see that I enlarge them as much as possible for the update of OMSI.

@all: Please mind that we will release an update of OMSI when the box is finished. There will be some new language entrys. Your old files will still work, but they will be not complete because these new entries will be missing. So you then have to create updates! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
skawa92krzycho

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 9:57

Thanks for reply. Of course we will constantly update our translation in order to keep best quality. I have only one more question. Is it possible to translate text in OMSI-Editor?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 9:59

No, not yet... Perhaps we will add this feature later.
Nach oben Nach unten
LS_SWE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 20:53

I will translate this to Swedish Smile , Finaly I can give some thing back to this great simulator Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Millennium2k

Millennium2k

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 Nov - 8:31

Hi all,
I will try to translate OMSI to italian language... tongue
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to translate OMSI   How to translate OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to translate OMSI
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: