ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

transmission variables

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

transmission variables Empty
BeitragThema: transmission variables   transmission variables Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 22:23

hello there since OMSI is becoming more and more closer to be released, I'd like the asked, is it possible to recreate a transmission torque converter lock up in OMSI.. There is a bus around my area which has the zf transmission which locks up in the first gear which I would like to replicate... Does OMSI has an similar system implemented on their buses with the Voith transmission?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: transmission variables   transmission variables Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 22:43

The easiest way to model a lock-up is to seperate the first gear in two: The hydrodynamic 1st gear and, once the lock-up is closed, the mechanical 1st gear. So a 5HP-bus would actually have 6 gears in OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: transmission variables   transmission variables Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 2:33

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The easiest way to model a lock-up is to seperate the first gear in two: The hydrodynamic 1st gear and, once the lock-up is closed, the mechanical 1st gear. So a 5HP-bus would actually have 6 gears in OMSI.

Thank you for your reply!

Is it possible to define the hydrodynamic and mechanical sides of the gear? I know that on the hydrodynamic side, the engine rpms are like stalled until it reached a certain rpm... If the driver were to take his feet off of the throttle, the RPMs will return back to near idle, whereas on the mechanical side, the RPMs will stay near the same rate.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: transmission variables   transmission variables Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

transmission variables
Seite 1 von 1