ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.

Nach unten 
+3
flippy1008
BusRider
FR1GTS
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Empty
BeitragThema: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:49

Hi there Smile i was watching last demo-video(20000th time) and I was thinking that adding radio option when you drive would be nice,so is it allready possible or need to be done.

also for menu music I sugest OMSI theme.

Greetz from Serbia.

sorry for bad ENG.

Zuletzt von FR1GTS am Mi 16 Feb - 11:07 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:53

FR1GTS schrieb:
Hi there Smile i was watching last demo-video(20000th time) and I was thinking that adding radio option when you drive would be nice,so is it allready possible or need to be done.

Greetz from Serbia.

sorry for bad ENG.
I think that's what their using. As for the radio, if the buses didn't have it then, they won't add it. Although, I'm sure you'd be able to add one.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:55

BusRider schrieb:
FR1GTS schrieb:

Greetz from Serbia.

sorry for bad ENG.
I think that's what their using. As for the radio, if the buses didn't have it then, they won't add it. Although, I'm sure you'd be able to add one.
But,but,but..here,in serbia,all driver adds a radio and listen :)so little handwork will help Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 21:07

BUT BUT BUT, lol, don't forgot this game is set in 1980's...not modern day.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 21:20

flippy1008 schrieb:
BUT BUT BUT, lol, don't forgot this game is set in 1980's...not modern day.
OK!,

sorry to all for stupid threads Sad Sad Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 17:45

[Off-Topic]
Hm, talking about the radio. It reminds me of one little stupid fact.
Someone, from Poland, said, that once the radio was the most modern piece of equipment in an Ikarus 280... I wonder, how much of it is true.
[/Off-Topic]
And, back to topic.
You can script a radio. If you want, you'll even be able to control the radio using the mouse, though I don't believe that anyone would play with it that way Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 20:23

Why to sit and script the radio whilst you can make a playlist in Winamp/Media Player? geek
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 21:35

Neobus_Citta schrieb:
Why to sit and script the radio whilst you can make a playlist in Winamp/Media Player? geek
lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Foob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1870

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 21:38

There won´t be a menu, like ither games, there will be one normal window in Windows Style, where you can choose your bus and so on and not a normal menu.

Marcel said, the important thing is the content and not the menu Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 8:50

F a b i a n schrieb:
There won´t be a menu, like ither games, there will be one normal window in Windows Style, where you can choose your bus and so on and not a normal menu.

Marcel said, the important thing is the content and not the menu Very Happy
Yeah,but menu is still nice looking,you can see bus you're driving Smile but,as Marcel said,the content is the important.(that is best content i ever seen,great job to M-R Smile )

at Citta: Yeah,nice idea,i forgot about that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.   Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Will it be?1:Menu & Ingame music.
Seite 1 von 1