ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

GOOD NEWS

Nach unten 
+38
EdjKa
Janniboy
Kristian
tomtoon
krtz07
flippy1008
BusRider
scania_n270ub
GLaDOS
Davidthebusman
cf4180
liquidjosh
Amy Rose
Razor
brunoc
dado92
Stefan
poopy
peterZZD
cbruun
aarongilp
Neven
Speedy_Sticks
Atesz
Scenicruiser
zavage
JunGRail
Marcel Kuhnt
Freeman
rzr09
Kernel
Vincent
Se7en
DIMI
Lahti402
yahav
Rüdiger Hülsmann
42 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Atesz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 18:43

Kernel schrieb:
@up

No, it would'nt be fair, also Aerosoft won't give u for free box, cd etc.
If its price is the same.
Nach oben Nach unten
Speedy_Sticks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Bus Depot   GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 20:33

Just a few questions on the bus depot:

1. What percentage of the buses in the depot where you can see rows of buses playable?
2. If none are, can you make it so they are all playable and you just click on the one you want to drive?
3. Do the buses in the depot drive around and go in and out of the depot meaning you can just watch them coming in and parking up?
4. Does it matter what percenage of the buses you make in the depot playable in terms of poly levels and making your computer slower, compared to making them AI buses?
5. Can you drive around the depot and park anywhere? How slow will it make the computer with so many polys per bus in one space?
6. Do you have garages in the depot where you can drive into where the service pit is etc?

Cheers

James S Welling
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 23:24

What you see is a mixture of drivable and nondrivable buses. You will see, that the number of playable buses is not fix. But the most buses are not playable, they are just static to fill the depot. No, there is no garage, because the shown buildings are mainly for repairings, the buses stand outside usually.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 4:51

Dear God Almighty... I ... I can't ...

Need to compose myself first...

OK, I am ready.
This is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for your fantastic and hard work Marcel & Rüdiger. Very Happy I love you Congratulations and cheers.
cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 8:00

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:

So if I buy it on the 18th Feb then I can have all the menus etc in English, and then can I obtain the English manual when its ready (at a later date)?

I don't see any reason why it should not be possible...! Wink But also I don't think that it takes much more days than the german version. But we don't know it exactly (we are not the translators of the manual) ...

But please mind: The manuel is IMPORTANT, you have a german bus with german people... so you should know what all these switches and lights on the dashboard mean...
Hi everybody!
First of all, let me congratulate both Marcel and Rüdiger for finishing this amazing project and also...before the first date!!! I don't know any programmer who finishes a project before marked death line! You don't know how shocked was I when I read the news...

But, let's go to what's important. You say here in this quoted text that you don't think manual English version won't be so delayed respect German version. I tell you now I will buy the German version in February 18th, with or without an English manual, but I'd like to have any kind of warranty I'll can download the English manual when it is released. You have to understand us...we can't wait!!!

Well, as always, thanks both for offering us this superb simulator. I hope I will play it as long as I've done with MSTS...more than 9 years at this time!

Edition: As @Se7en says some messages above, a way to learn in reality how to drive a bus is...by pushing all buttons you see. I don't know in Germany how newbie drivers learn, but here in Spain, bosses say: "You, take this bus!" and you have to learn by yourself, so...if OMSI is so realistic...why do I need a manual? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 9:57

aarongilp schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:

So if I buy it on the 18th Feb then I can have all the menus etc in English, and then can I obtain the English manual when its ready (at a later date)?

I don't see any reason why it should not be possible...! Wink But also I don't think that it takes much more days than the german version. But we don't know it exactly (we are not the translators of the manual) ...

But please mind: The manuel is IMPORTANT, you have a german bus with german people... so you should know what all these switches and lights on the dashboard mean...
Hi everybody!
First of all, let me congratulate both Marcel and Rüdiger for finishing this amazing project and also...before the first date!!! I don't know any programmer who finishes a project before marked death line!

lol! lol! DEATH line?! Hahaha, it's deadline! Laughing

Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 10:58

Se7en schrieb:
aarongilp schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:

Hi everybody!
First of all, let me congratulate both Marcel and Rüdiger for finishing this amazing project and also...before the first date!!! I don't know any programmer who finishes a project before marked death line!

LOL!!!! Well, i'm not English, so, I can do this kind of crazy words Very Happy And in my job we use this word very much, so I don't understand how I've done this huge mistake :S
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 11:17

Fantastic news. Have been following this project for more than 1½ year, so this is great news. I hope that OMSI will have a great modding community.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 11:23

aarongilp schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:
aarongilp schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:

Hi everybody!

LOL!!!! Well, i'm not English, so, I can do this kind of crazy words Very Happy And in my job we use this word very much, so I don't understand how I've done this huge mistake :S

Sorry, you didn't made a huge mistake, everyone does make mistakes. Well you supposed to write deadline, death line is something else, I rather not talk about. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 12:27

But you will find also a death line in OMSI...! (the cruel reality in Germany until 1989...!) Ok, I would better translate it with "death strip"...
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 12:42

I know the meaning of "death line", but I just mistaken this word. Just a "lapsus linguae". Now, what about the rest of my original topic? Very Happy Very Happy (not searching more mistakes, but the question/idea I commented)
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 10:54

So when this download version comes out where do we download it from?
will it be available to download off the aerosoft website or will yourself marcel be putting it somewhere for download?
cheers,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 13:55

So that quoting Ruedriger:

Zitat :
OMSI will be available for download on February 18.
Until further notice, this date only holds for the German version, for
the manual still has to be translated into English. Nevertheless, OMSI
itself can be switched to English already.

After buying download Version on 18.02 (German Release) i will have already English Language included in the game? (Menu etc?)

thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 14:06

Kernel schrieb:
So that quoting Ruedriger:

Zitat :
OMSI will be available for download on February 18.
Until further notice, this date only holds for the German version, for
the manual still has to be translated into English. Nevertheless, OMSI
itself can be switched to English already.

After buying download Version on 18.02 (German Release) i will have already English Language included in the game? (Menu etc?)

thanks

Yes, you will. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 14:09

OK Great it's enough for me, + receiving later (when ready) the english .pdf (documentary) its perfect for me Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 16:22

I will not show such a joyful thanking previous people have shown. However, as a rather learning programmer, I must congratulate the developers... they have done a great lot of job, using Delphi - a language of which I heard that isn't very good for writing games (just compare it to vBus, which is a Delphi creation as well). For reasons like nature, etc. I will only DOWNLOAD the game.
OK, that's all from me. Once again, congrats.
Nach oben Nach unten
poopy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 17:51

That's a very good news Very Happy !!

But, I've got a question :

If I preorder to Aerosoft, will I have the download version or the boxed version ?

I don't want to wait for the 23. March Sad

Great job guys !
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 18:13

You can't pre order the download version. So if you pre order the game, you'll get the boxed version at the end of March. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
poopy

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 18:44

Stefan schrieb:
You can't pre order the download version. So if you pre order the game, you'll get the boxed version at the end of March. Wink

%%%%%%***^^^$eqwww)(((à ! grrrr... that's hard !

And, I can't change and take the download version ?

Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 19:06

If you already pre ordered Omsi at Aerosoft you can always send them an e-mail with the question if you can 'change' your order from boxed to download version. The people at Aerosoft are very helpful and I think it should be no problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
poopy

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 19:08

Okey Very Happy

Thank you, danke' !
Nach oben Nach unten
dado92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 21:41

thanks! I am very happy. had become too stressful to wait until March.
I would like to make a small question: the trumpets bitonal then you have made? because it would keep much to see them made: D
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 22:05

Just an Expression ...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can´t wait,11 days !
Nach oben Nach unten
Razor

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 23:04

I've only just registered but come to OMSI everyday (apart from the last week, was away) to check the progress of development and was shocked when I saw that the download version will be available on the 18th. But as you said it's only the German version.

So my question is, you say
Zitat :
OMSI itself can be switched to English already
does this mean EVERYTHING from buttons to menus will be in English if we select it on either during installing or ingame? Or is it just the menu itself that's just in English and the buttons will be in German?

If so when the English version comes out is the only difference between the 2, is the manual which would be in English? or would buttons be in English aswell?

Great work which ever it is!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 7 Feb - 23:44

Which buttons? Do you mean the buttons in dialog boxes? They are in English, too, of course.

Or do you mean the buttons, switches, lights on the dashboard? These won't be in english, because we have only German buses. So if you can't speak german, you have to read the english manual! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

GOOD NEWS
Seite 2 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter