ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Repainting, but keeping the details..

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Voith

Voith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

Repainting, but keeping the details.. Empty
BeitragThema: Repainting, but keeping the details..   Repainting, but keeping the details.. Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 22:18

Hi,

Doe anybody know how to paint a bus, (SD200 series) for example, but without painting over the details in the textures and keeping the window frames etc? Normally you'd expect PSD files to be included with layers or paint over the yellow areas with a new layer set to "Muliply". However the yellow is not a good colour to work with so I need to saturate this but without saturating everything else. Colour replacement works, but not with the colours I need (brown).

Everyone else's repaints seem fine, am I missing something here?

Much appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Voith.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bartjk

Bartjk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: Repainting, but keeping the details..   Repainting, but keeping the details.. Icon_minitimeMi 30 Nov - 6:26

Voith schrieb:
Hi,

Doe anybody know how to paint a bus, (SD200 series) for example, but without painting over the details in the textures and keeping the window frames etc? Normally you'd expect PSD files to be included with layers or paint over the yellow areas with a new layer set to "Muliply". However the yellow is not a good colour to work with so I need to saturate this but without saturating everything else. Colour replacement works, but not with the colours I need (brown).

Thanks
Voith.
You can do 2 things. Numer one is that you just make a repaint and the normally stickers and windows come over that repaint. Number 2 is that you chose the select all with that color option in photoshop or gimp en you cut all the omsi yellow and paste it in a layer underneeth the main layer(with the windows...) Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Voith

Voith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: Repainting, but keeping the details..   Repainting, but keeping the details.. Icon_minitimeMi 30 Nov - 19:45

Bartjk schrieb:
Voith schrieb:
Hi,

Thanks
Voith.
You can do 2 things. Numer one is that you just make a repaint and the normally stickers and windows come over that repaint. Number 2 is that you chose the select all with that color option in photoshop or gimp en you cut all the omsi yellow and paste it in a layer underneeth the main layer(with the windows...) Wink

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Repainting, but keeping the details..   Repainting, but keeping the details.. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Repainting, but keeping the details..
Seite 1 von 1