ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SD77 appearance issues

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

SD77 appearance issues Empty
BeitragThema: SD77 appearance issues   SD77 appearance issues Icon_minitimeSa 29 Okt - 23:56

Im not sure what I did but recently, after adding a couple repaints for the SD77 and adding the SD75 bus, all of the SD200 series below the SD80 have no outside. The AI buses roll around with the insides visible only, no outside of the bus. And they tend to jerk back and forth when trying to turn. When i go to choose one of those buses, like say the SD77, the inside of the bus shows up in the preview window instead of the entire bus like the rest of the fleet does. Is there a way i can fix this? I miss driving the SD77.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: SD77 appearance issues   SD77 appearance issues Icon_minitimeSo 30 Okt - 1:46

delete all the Repaints and reinstall OMSI

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: SD77 appearance issues   SD77 appearance issues Icon_minitimeSo 30 Okt - 18:34

is there another way? Because i have a ton of repaints and mods for the other buses not to mention scenery upgrades.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: SD77 appearance issues   SD77 appearance issues Icon_minitimeSo 30 Okt - 18:57

NewFlyerC40LF schrieb:
is there another way? Because i have a ton of repaints and mods for the other buses not to mention scenery upgrades.

i couldn't tell you what is up or how to fix it... i can only say what i think may help, but try uninstalling the latest Repaints. or Re-install it instead of Uninstalling it.

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SD77 appearance issues   SD77 appearance issues Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SD77 appearance issues
Seite 1 von 1