ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Mercedes AI Issues

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
woah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeDo 10 Nov - 13:14

Hello - I've made a repaint for the Mercedes O405 that I want to use as an AI bus on the 301 route in Bad Kinzau - but no luck, despite my best efforts.

In the ailist.cfg file, I have added under[ailist] the bus 'vehicles\Mercedes_New\mercedes_new.bus' - this comes in as number 26 on the list.

I have added this:

[aigroup_depot]
VKL_Merc
Bad Kinzau

[aigroup_depot_typgroup]
Beige
Beige
Beige
[end]

I saved this and then load the map. I immediately get the error " 'Bad Kinzau' ist kein gultiger Integerwert " - translating as " Bad Kinzau is not a valid integer value"

Does anyone have any ideas?

Nach oben Nach unten
road-hog123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeDo 10 Nov - 20:14

Maybe "Bad Kinzau" isn't a depot? Or OMSi doesn't recognise that it is a depot... otherwise: confused
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeDo 10 Nov - 21:09

Bad_Kinzau <--- that should be correct.

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
woah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeDo 10 Nov - 22:26

Smallhail741 schrieb:

Small

I tried that already - no luck with that either. It's really strange as it has no problems with the standard AI Group for Bad Kinzau-liveried buses, which also uses Bad Kinzau as a depot in the same way.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeDo 10 Nov - 22:37

woah schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:

Small

I tried that already - no luck with that either. It's really strange as it has no problems with the standard AI Group for Bad Kinzau-liveried buses, which also uses Bad Kinzau as a depot in the same way.

Message Janniboy about it then, he should know Smile

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitimeFr 11 Nov - 10:57

Did you change the AI count at the top from 26 to 27?

Also remember to start from 0 when counting down the list to the Mercedes entry (but you've counted correctly if it's only the Mercedes you added to the bottom of the list).

Finally, check that you haven't accidentally put a space before or after "Bad Kinzau". If it still won't work then go to the end of the file and press the Enter key a few times so that there are a few blank lines at the bottom (5 should be enough). It's a strange thing but it's happened to me and a friend of mine; he suggested doing it and what do you know... it worked, lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Mercedes AI Issues Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mercedes AI Issues   Mercedes AI Issues Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Mercedes AI Issues
Seite 1 von 1