ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Cooling the bus down?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
blue.dot

blue.dot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Cooling the bus down? Empty
BeitragThema: Cooling the bus down?   Cooling the bus down? Icon_minitimeSo 21 Aug - 16:11

Hello.

Ive set real weather in my game to test it, however there is too hot in Munchen right now Very Happy, 32°C, and Im having problem to cool my bus down. Blower system is going at max, and I set it to blow unheated fresh air (middle).. But I cant get below 32°C. Please help Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Cooling the bus down?   Cooling the bus down? Icon_minitimeSo 21 Aug - 20:23

so, what can u do, without an A/C? Wink flip the windows open, drivers window, and if then still not helping - doors open, and drive Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Orashmatash

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Cooling the bus down?   Cooling the bus down? Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 21:08

I think I can help you out here. Try this:

Set the blower system to cooled air (DOWN POSITION!)
Turn on the Air Conditioning, It usually looks like a little blue fan on the dashboard of the SD202 Buses.
Set the air conditioning to FULL! (The little wheel thingy on the dashboard, drag it up).
Open all the passenger windows
Open the driver window.

If all that fails, drive with the doors open. (Open the doors, disable the bus stop brakes, and drive away).
And if even THAT fails, drive with the back doors open too. (Press the little switch on the dashboard that looks like two doors or a baby stroller, it's usually yellow. Then, KEEP THE SWITCH ON, disable the bus stop brakes, and drive).

Hope this helps!
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: Cooling the bus down?   Cooling the bus down? Icon_minitimeMo 5 Sep - 19:14

Orashmatash schrieb:
I think I can help you out here. Try this:

Set the blower system to cooled air (DOWN POSITION!)
Turn on the Air Conditioning, It usually looks like a little blue fan on the dashboard of the SD202 Buses.
Set the air conditioning to FULL! (The little wheel thingy on the dashboard, drag it up).
Open all the passenger windows
Open the driver window.

If all that fails, drive with the doors open. (Open the doors, disable the bus stop brakes, and drive away).
And if even THAT fails, drive with the back doors open too. (Press the little switch on the dashboard that looks like two doors or a baby stroller, it's usually yellow. Then, KEEP THE SWITCH ON, disable the bus stop brakes, and drive).

Hope this helps!

Now here is the funny part, the MAN SD202 does not have air conditioning ...

The wheel seems to be the engine fans , that are manual on that model,and yes,they have air recirculation,yet not conditioned ...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Cooling the bus down?   Cooling the bus down? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Cooling the bus down?
Seite 1 von 1