ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Heat System and cooling

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
CyberOps

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

Heat System and cooling Empty
BeitragThema: Heat System and cooling   Heat System and cooling Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 19:40

Still a little confused about the entire heat and cooling system

Now to turn on the heat I put that slider to the red for warm, open up the other 2 that are on the right and left side.

Now do I then turn on the heater blower ?? or do I turn on the Park Heating ???

Also I have to turn the knob thing (frontgeblase) so you can hear it blow warm air right ??

As for cooling down the bus I know I can open up a few windows but should it not also be cooled with the slider to blue for cold air ?? The only thing is what do I turn on for it to blow cold air ?

Wil the knob thing (frontgeblase) also blow cold air when the slider is on blue for cold air ???

By the way does engine cooling do anything or is that just for when it's a really warm day to keep the engine from overheating ?

Hope someone can shed some light or heat I should say on this matter.
Nach oben Nach unten

Heat System and cooling
Seite 1 von 1