ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Ikarus 415

Nach unten 
+39
Waggon Union
66 der Avusrenner
Marpe
zavage
nemeza
Rurman
Janniboy
cyberhost
Yufa
Ralph Kramden
Busfahrer445
Smallhail741
louis121
O530 Citaro
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
filipe231291
kont0mat
baumi
Marc1972
ESWE2011
Nikix
Oranienburger123
WEBfan19
CityBus
Neobus_Citta
MB_Citaro_E_4
smiler52
MANSD202FAN
Lukiduki11
Busfahrer-ROW
VOLLG"S
BeniHalle
ikarusaa689
Lenni
Florian
Bdvmot002
wertz
dgufoplast
43 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 8 Sep - 22:42

This is a great model, I just hope the minor problems will be fixed and I might release my new sounds for the bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yufa

Yufa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2066

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 6:40

Postings about the Download deletet, the next time you get a warning for this!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.verkehrsmuseum.info
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 7:18

Yufa schrieb:
Can I ask a question?

We know it's out there, you know it's out there. We all know you can't stop it now as it is too late. So what is the big fuss all about? I ask this in all sincerity as I can not see why the secrecy should be kept?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 11:06

Yufa schrieb:

And why are we not allowed to talk about it?
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 11:37

Maybe what Yufa is trying to say is because of the author's rights and it's an unfinished model...
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 11:43

So why is it still available to download on another site then? scratch

I downloaded it yesterday evening Wink

As mentioned in a previous post, apart from the .o3d problems, messed up switches and no passenger lights, its a great model.
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 12:06

Ralph Kramden schrieb:

As mentioned in a previous post, apart from the .o3d problems, messed up switches and no passenger lights, its a great model.

Actually the link I have is to the complete model with no o3d errors and even comes with installation system Smile I uploaded it myself so I should know
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 14:19

Ralph Kramden schrieb:

Yep, this might be correct, but WE have to care for THIS forum. And if the bus is not completely "legal", we are to stop publishing download links in this forum Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 14:29

Janniboy schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

Yep, this might be correct, but WE have to care for THIS forum. And if the bus is not completely "legal", we are to stop publishing download links in this forum Wink

"We are stopping to publish download links in this forum" .

;s
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 14:33

What the hell did I write there? Shocked Laughing

Should have been like this:
"We have to stop the distribution of the download links" Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 14:37

Janniboy schrieb:
What the hell did I write there? Shocked Laughing

Should have been like this:
"We have to stop the distribution of the download links" Wink

This is also a good choice Wink

By the way I sent you a PM, I'd love it if you could answer me.

Greetings
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 15:19

Janniboy schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

And you're doing it well, this forum must be good cared Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 20:17

Janniboy schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

As far as I know, no hof files and Announcement files are available in the re-uploaded file, nor Line-lists.
-----
Anyway I started a repaint of an Ikarus 415.0x BVB 5001 (IAK 0-01)
Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150404bvb5001iak001.th
Real pic: http://www.freeweb.hu/buszok/iak0-01b.jpg
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
cyberhost

cyberhost

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 20:22

nemeza schrieb:
Janniboy schrieb:
Ralph Kramden schrieb:

As far as I know, no hof files and Announcement files are available in the re-uploaded file, nor Line-lists.
-----
Anyway I started a repaint of an Ikarus 415.0x BVB 5001 (IAK 0-01)
Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150404bvb5001iak001.th
Real pic: http://www.freeweb.hu/buszok/iak0-01b.jpg

Hmmmmm I can tell you now the bus works 100%. Copy the hof's from sd202 and it works great. What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 20:54

cyberhost schrieb:
Hmmmmm I can tell you now the bus works 100%. Copy the hof's from sd202 and it works great. What a Face
Thanks, I know Wink But by me the bus not works 100% realistic, more likely about 70%.. I changed the "drehzahlwinkel" to show the actual rpm, not the oil pressure first, and added the internal matrix display to show the bus stops from SD92 Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 21:01

nemeza schrieb:
cyberhost schrieb:
Thanks, I know Wink But by me the bus not works 100% realistic, more likely about 70%.. I changed the "drehzahlwinkel" to show the actual rpm, not the oil pressure first, and added the internal matrix display to show the bus stops from SD92 Wink

Now you see this is exactly my point. Here we are talking about a download that "does not" exist and yet we all have it. Does anyone really think they can censor this? It is actually rather sad that they are even trying. It is not going to go away. Sweep it under the rug as much as you like. All you do is create a massive problem because how on god green earth are you proposing to censor all these users talking about the 415?

Anyway yeah I am also busy redoing the scripting for it. Bus is damn heavy on resources that much I will say! Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 21:41

I'll say...
Also, maybe someone should solve the problem of some buttons to make the sound for the doors working. Anytime I'm pressing, they don't work!
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 22:05

cyberhost schrieb:
Now you see this is exactly my point. Here we are talking about a download that "does not" exist and yet we all have it. Does anyone really think they can censor this? It is actually rather sad that they are even trying. It is not going to go away. Sweep it under the rug as much as you like. All you do is create a massive problem because how on god green earth are you proposing to censor all these users talking about the 415?

Anyway yeah I am also busy redoing the scripting for it. Bus is damn heavy on resources that much I will say! Evil or Very Mad
To censor stuff: I do not exactly no which where the exact points, but as I above mentioned, the let me say second release does not contain hof files and announcements. (as I know, these were the root of the problem, weren't they?)
-----
Filipe: In some reasons, there are electric door sounds in the Ik.415, which has irl pneumatic doors.. Or you mean the doorbell? It's only a copy of the horn script, so if you press the doorbell button, it's only ringing as long as you keep pressing that button. The button on the IRL bus (BPI-383) and all 415 of BKV the middle (red) button is the doorbell button..
--edit--
Pics:
Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150405dafmot.th Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150406dafmot.th

Zuletzt von nemeza am Fr 9 Sep - 22:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 9 Sep - 22:27

nemeza schrieb:
cyberhost schrieb:

To censor stuff: I do not exactly no which where the exact points, but as I above mentioned, the let me say second release does not contain hof files and announcements. (as I know, these were the root of the problem, weren't they?)
-----
Filipe: In some reasons, there are electric door sounds in the Ik.415, which has irl pneumatic doors.. Or you mean the doorbell? It's only a copy of the horn script, so if you press the doorbell button, it's only ringing as long as you keep pressing that button. The button on the IRL bus (BPI-383) and all 415 of BKV the middle (red) button is the doorbell button..

Yeah the new release with with the installer system is a whopping 110Mb smaller than original.
Nach oben Nach unten
zavage

zavage

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1034

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 6:44

[quote="nemeza"]
cyberhost schrieb:

Pics:
Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150405dafmot.th Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Ik4150406dafmot.th

Can you maybe release it?

Kannst du es vielleicht veröffentlichen? Sieht doch vielversprechender aus als das original.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 8:38

Surely its no unfair on the rest of us who dont have it to not have it now isnt it?
I really like the look of this bus however its unfair that some of us dont get it.
Anyone willing to send it us?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 8:52

103291 schrieb:
Surely its no unfair on the rest of us who dont have it to not have it now isnt it?
I really like the look of this bus however its unfair that some of us dont get it.

This is not our fault, you have to contact the author of the bus.
The only thing we know is that he dropped the download officially, so we support him and try to stop the distribution of "illegal" download links.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 9:22

I found a link after 1 minute by searching Ikarus 415 OMSI on Google..
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 9:25

Look what I wrote before:

Janniboy schrieb:
Yep, this might be correct, but WE have to care for THIS forum. And if the bus is not completely "legal", we have to stop the distribution of download links in this forum Wink

We have no influence on other sites, but we have to care about our site Wink

You won't be able to download an illegal copy of Windows 7 at Microsoft's website, even if you say: "I found a download link after having used Google for about 1 minute!" Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 9:41

Janniboy schrieb:
103291 schrieb:

This is not our fault, you have to contact the author of the bus.
The only thing we know is that he dropped the download officially, so we support him and try to stop the distribution of "illegal" download links.
I think he not provide download link in THIS forum, but in some Hungarian forums you may find a correct link..
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Ikarus 415   Ikarus 415 - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Ikarus 415
Seite 3 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter