ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Hit invisible objects?

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Hit invisible objects? Empty
BeitragThema: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 16:34

HI there !

These days i am trying to build a new map. Ok, but at some cases the bus just "hit" something like invisible object or.. i don't know what is it. The problem is when i hit that object the bus is bumping and the electronic system turn OFF...

Anyone have an idea how to solve it?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 17:03

Its the library object (Stadt etc) - the building which as a tall centre and two hexagonal one floor buildings attached either side. The library Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 17:26

flippy1008 schrieb:
Its the library object (Stadt etc) - the building which as a tall centre and two hexagonal one floor buildings attached either side. The library Smile

Ok, but i don't have any objects of the map - only splines and some junction/crossings. Can you explain it again?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 17:50

Upload it (mediafire,dropbox etc) and PM me?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 18:37

Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 19:21

I believe the end gradient (on the last spline to the bus stop) should not be 0 and 5 but 0.2 and 5 - for a smoother transition!

BUT

Contact the guy building the Devon map on this forum since he had the same issue as you!
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeDi 28 Jun - 19:14

Ok. I've re-arranged the map. There are no minus (-) gradients, except only 2. But they now are not making problems. Now i have the same problem, but only at two identical places:

Hit invisible objects? 583829138418820
Hit invisible objects? 11f986138418816

And the bus in-game:

Hit invisible objects? C8be84138418813
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 16:38

Maybe you shouldn't make a gradient just after the object...? There should be 0 where the spline starts.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 17:29

peterZZD schrieb:
Maybe you shouldn't make a gradient just after the object...? There should be 0 where the spline starts.

I've tried. But everything is the same..
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeDo 30 Jun - 13:08

My last suggestion...
Make a short - 5m? - section of spline just before the incline spline.

OR check if you don't have any actual objects there.
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeFr 1 Jul - 19:48

I have the same problem at the moment, so I have tried all your suggestions. None of them are working. I have even changed the layout of my map but no help, the bus hits an object, is lifted a meter or so and is stopped. The initial idea: a mountain track with a junction from the main road to a bendy road up a mountain to a sightseeing point. In the test drive the bus hits an invisible object. Several attempts have been made to avoid that: lower gradient, no gradient in front of and behind the junction object, movement of the junction, a different junction but nothing helped. Hard times need hard measures, so I have completely changed the whole stuff: no junction for that road but a bridge for the main road, the side road to the sightseeing point going underneath it. The junction is somewhere completely different, on a different tile. Result: when driving the side road the bus hits an object and falls off the map into eternity. affraid I didn't dare to test the main road after that.
Some background information: this part of the map is about 50 to 80m above ground, the gradiation is between 0 and 7%, the roads used are the 11m Seeburger and for the side road, the altonaer (8m). I use one of the standard bridges supplied by Marcel and Rüdiger, although the bridge should be completely out of it as it only adds flavour to the keen observer.
Ok folks, show that you're men, no mice! Very Happy What have I done wrong? What's going on on my map? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeSa 2 Jul - 10:35

OMSI's playing pranks with us... Marcel/Rüdiger, get rid of that controlling device you've installed in the executable, will ya? Wink

Maybe send me the map (zkmtokorow @ gmail . com) and I'll try something? I'm well obeyed with the Editor and maybe I'll be able to find a decent solution.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr_OC_Benz

Mr_OC_Benz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitimeDi 16 Aug - 2:33

flippy1008 schrieb:

Hi there flippy1008 and others.

I seem to be getting the same problem. I'm currently constructing a new map with the first part complete. However when I try and test drive the roads that the bus route is proposed to travel along for some random reason, it goes all crazy and its like it is hit and then it goes to the side of the road and nearly hits one of the houses. I have a library nearby, but when I divert buses the one direction via the other road, it's right next to the library!
Hit invisible objects? Ellenbrookproblems
Hit invisible objects? Map
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Hit invisible objects?   Hit invisible objects? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Hit invisible objects?
Seite 1 von 1