ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Empty
BeitragThema: SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans   SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 15:46

Hi again,

I need to make an invisible human path (invisible sidewalk), that'd work same as invisible street, that can be found in /Splines/Marcel/invis_street.sli. I need it because I'd like to have people also in areas without sidewalks. It'd make my maps (and not only mine!) more interesting and realistic! Smile

However, I've got a small (a big) problem with it. I've managed to make an invisible human path that looks absolutely perfect in editor, however when I try it in OMSI, the people are levitating. scratch

The code is here:
Code:
Invisible Sidewalk

[onlyeditor]

---------------------------
        Textures

[texture]
helper_path_hum_2.bmp

Graphical Lanes

Grass strip:

[profile]

[profilepnt]

[profilepnt]

Paths

[path]

In editor it looks perfect:
SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Omsi2011-03-3117-31-15-68
SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Omsi2011-03-3117-31-32-98

However, in-game, it looks like this (while the people are on the invisible sidewalk, they levitate, as soon as they move to the normal sidewalk, they walk normally on the sidewalk):
SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Omsi2011-03-3117-25-50-56
SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Omsi2011-03-3117-25-58-43
SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Omsi2011-03-3117-26-02-01

Do you have any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans   SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 3:01

Instead of using a road file as a base, use this file as an base, it is located in the \Splines\Marcel CH directory. the name of the file is - str_ch_dorfasph.sli
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans   SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 15:48

Thank you very much! It now works. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans   SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SOLVED: Invisible Human Path - problems with levitating humans
Seite 1 von 1