ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -

Nach unten 
+10
Timo96
flo9ryn
Marpe
smiler52
aarongilp
Thiago
kopmania
Sauerland
Dario
midtown292
14 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Empty
BeitragThema: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:04

The project once again a WIP - no longer halted - V1.5 has also been released!

Here are screenshots! Download the map below!

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Pictur10

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Greend15

Download Greendale V1.5

You need this bus for AI: Karosa B732 ZF

KNOWN BUGS: The AI buses do not show destination on Service A56 and 315 when travelling to Ashingtonburn - the probable cause of this is know so it will be fixed in the next version.
The timetables are too tight, I will look into this for a future version (I will have to travel each route and time how long it really takes, rather than estimating.

Routes:

First 315/Arriva A56 (Ashingtonburn (ZIEL 01) - Thingley (ZIEL 05) Via Vale)

First 62/Karosa 55 (Ashingtonburn Hospital (ZIEL 02?) - Vale (ZIEL 04?))

Karoso TS (Ashingtonburn Town Service Hospital - Bus Station Circular (ZIEL 14))

Some things to note: This is a WIP map so some roads are unfinished (like the motorway past Thingley) so do not complain that some roads go nowhere - they will go somewhere in a future version. Drive quickly on the straightaways if you want to but watch out for sudden dips and bends - don't go flying off the road and loosing your perfect score and blame me; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Razz Try it with the FBW 549 if you want but it might get stuck on some hills. The semi-automatic Karosa is fun and good for the hills, but the ZF version is used for the AI as they cannot work the manual!! affraid

Coming in V2! Due for release on the 1st of June (maybe sooner, but I do not know)!

- New liveries
- Different bus companies - some routes will be operated by different companies, such as First and Arriva. When Habbitstone (small city in the middle of the map) is finished in V3 its bus services will be run by "Stagecoach in Habbitstone", "Arriva serving East Greendale" and "First Habbitstone" in London red. There will also be "Metrobus", which will server AmeriTown and Waterstone.
- Cookston - this industrial town will be served by all the bus companies.
- Buses allocated by route/fleet and not just the current general groups of "double deckers", "single deckers" and "mixed".
- General fixes and varied AI buses - not just D92 and Karosa, there will be all types of buses (SD77-85, D86-92, Karosa, any other mods); please note that the terrain will be mostly flat until the roads between Cookston/Habbitstone and AmeriTown are made, this is because flat areas are easier to model Razz !

Watch out for V1.5 which will fix some of the timetable errors and add some of the companies/route branding and AI variations.

There are now new bus stops in Ashingtonburn, and First and Arrive buses competing on the Ashingtonburn-Thingley corridor.

Disclaimer: Company names used in this map are for entertainment purposes only and do not in any way reflect the real operations or services of these companies - any similarities are purely coincidental.

Drive safely Exclamation

Zuletzt von midtown292 am Mi 18 Mai - 10:01 bearbeitet; insgesamt 13-mal bearbeitet (Grund : Change of plans - decided to focus on buses not liveries, maybe special branding in V3)
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1605

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:08

What's going on here? No screens? No descriptions? No download link? Nothing?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauerland

Sauerland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1412

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:10

deleted //Nils (Sauerland)

Zuletzt von Sauerland am Mo 16 Mai - 12:16 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:52

Dario schrieb:
What's going on here? No screens? No descriptions? No download link? Nothing?

Watch this space means check later, not post spam Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 19:33

I have problem, it says that im missing some object... while loading map
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 3:55

Can you tell me what object(s) it says are missing? So I can upload them. Did you read readme?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 5:11

Hey, midtown! Smile
I tried to download it now but I got a Megaupload error:
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I suppose they're in short maintenance, I'll try to download it again in a few minutes.
Just to let you know. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 6:32

midtown292 schrieb:
Can you tell me what object(s) it says are missing? So I can upload them. Did you read readme?
it says that i missing SimpleStreet/Haltestellezeichen timetable(2).sco
i ecxtracted simple street mode ...
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 10:04

Hi!
I've downloaded the package but it is not working for me. When it's loading, after changing into "Loading environmental traffic" it appears an error saying: "Datei nicht gefunden", and after that, stops loading. I have SimpleStreets (i think the latest version, i'll check it now) and well, I have no idea what is happening here.
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:09

hi midtown

getting theses errors

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  1_trac10

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Obj10

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  P010

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  P110

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  P310

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Rounab10

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Timeta10

Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:36

You need the SimpleStreets-Addon, newest version, i think Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:44

do you know where i can get it from thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:49

From here, look at Streets&Crossings Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 13:18

Dario schrieb:
From here, look at Streets&Crossings Wink

thanks works now still get the timetable one
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 14:08

I get Datei nicht gefunden error too.
Nach oben Nach unten
flo9ryn

flo9ryn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 13:57

kopmania schrieb:
midtown292 schrieb:
it says that i missing SimpleStreet/Haltestellezeichen timetable(2).sco
i ecxtracted simple street mode ...

The same for me and i installed the addon...!!
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 14:52

I managed to restore from a backup, so this project will continue after all. I have gotfirst and arrival buses running, and will update the download, with my full scenaryobjects folder - it will be V1.5, and I will upload when my net works. Writing from my HTC HD2 running Android
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 16:34

hi there i love this map but is there away you can put the route helper up as i dont have a clue where to go thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 18:27

smiler52 schrieb:
hi there i love this map but is there away you can put the route helper up as i dont have a clue where to go thanks

Thanks for the feedback; as for route helpers, well I can put them in a later version or you could start at the Ashingtonburn termini for each service on the hour and set yourself as an additional bus then follow the AI bus to learn the route - this is what I do for all new maps, as I feel the route helpers detract from the realism.
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 18:39

midtown292 schrieb:
smiler52 schrieb:

Thanks for the feedback; as for route helpers, well I can put them in a later version or you could start at the Ashingtonburn termini for each service on the hour and set yourself as an additional bus then follow the AI bus to learn the route - this is what I do for all new maps, as I feel the route helpers detract from the realism.

true i have done it like this but the bus just goes in thin air and you never see it again so i think i need the helper
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 19:25

Yeah, that disappearing bus thing is a bug - if any map makers reading this know how to fix it I would appreciate some help with this. Also, at Ashingtonburn Stance A an A56 bus just keeps running on the spot a few metres forward and the back and forward.
Nach oben Nach unten
Timo96

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 19:44

Bei mir kommt nur die Meldung ,,Datei nicht gefunden''
Kann mir einer sagen ob ich etwas falsch mache oder tipps geben??
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 12:05

I would have downloaded this but forcing me to use an addon bus isn't a smart move imo, Perhaps you should do 2 versions, one that uses the addon buses and one that uses the default buses. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 12:13

I've been doing some research on this annoying "Datei nicht gefunden". It appears to be an error from the ailists.cfg file, as this error occurs when "Load environmental traffic". I've changed the "ailists.cfg" by the one in Spandau 89 map, but then another error shows up, the one saying something about memory position.

By reseting the file by the original one, when opening the editor, no AI group is shown when clicking in AI Group -> List...any idea?
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 9:02

random.monster1981 schrieb:
I would have downloaded this but forcing me to use an addon bus isn't a smart move imo, Perhaps you should do 2 versions, one that uses the addon buses and one that uses the default buses. Wink

You do not have to drive the addon - it is for the AI traffic! If you do not have it you will not get the full experience I am trying to create! Please stop whining and make your own map if you do not like mine!

@aaronglip - Make sure you delete the old version then download and install the current V1.5 - there should be no error, but I might install OMSI on Vista to make sure I can test how my maps work on fresh installs of OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -    [RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[RELEASED!] County of Greendale V1.5 -
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter