ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Riding the buses as a passenger.

Nach unten 
+4
CityBus
hitmaneidos
CristianSkytter
JunGRail
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Riding the buses as a passenger. Empty
BeitragThema: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 15:40

Ever tried riding the bus as a passenger, letting OMSI do the driving? Must be different as AI vehicles can't drive same as a player.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 15:42

It's not possible in my opinion because if you let 'omsi' drive, that means the bus will be controlled by game engine = AI Wink

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
hitmaneidos

hitmaneidos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:15

Well, you can hand over the bus to an AI driver who will continue the route. You can then select one of the interior cams which is kinda similar to riding as a passenger. But sometimes an AI passenger will come and sit on 'top' of you. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:21

CristianSkytter schrieb:
It's not possible in my opinion because if you let 'omsi' drive, that means the bus will be controlled by game engine = AI Wink

Regards.

Figured, i thought id ask Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:42

hitmaneidos schrieb:
Well, you can hand over the bus to an AI driver who will continue the route. You can then select one of the interior cams which is kinda similar to riding as a passenger. But sometimes an AI passenger will come and sit on 'top' of you. Smile

Very Happy yeah that sounds right, as the bus gets full, best time of day then is at night.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 20:25

I wonder if it is possible for the AI D92, to announce the stops and change the display of the next stop in the interior.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 20:30

I sometimes drive a bus from a passenger seat view,but other not and i think it's not possible.
But never ride.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 13:36

Mmm i prefer to drive it myself but i have tried giving the game back the bus as it were and calling it a day Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 11:44

I've rode buses as a virtual passenger plenty of times.
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:08

I do one thing to make the game more realistic: I ride the AI-bus as a passanger from Spandau depot and then i take it to the U Rathaus Spandau and then i change to the bus i like Wink

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 1:36

Ralph Kramden schrieb:
I've rode buses as a virtual passenger plenty of times.

How do you do that
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 8:36

gneb schrieb:
I do one thing to make the game more realistic: I ride the AI-bus as a passanger from Spandau depot and then i take it to the U Rathaus Spandau and then i change to the bus i like Wink

Gneb B afro

I've done this too... Very Happy In my opinion, the best 'view' to use when riding as a passenger in the UPSTAIRS view. To access it, press 'S' to go to the main interior view, then press the --> (cursor key) until your view changes to upstairs.

Good fun up there!

David R
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 8:46

David R schrieb:
gneb schrieb:

Gneb B afro

I've done this too... Very Happy In my opinion, the best 'view' to use when riding as a passenger in the UPSTAIRS view. To access it, press 'S' to go to the main interior view, then press the --> (cursor key) until your view changes to upstairs.

Good fun up there!

David R

You are damn right David ! Sometimes i just put on my Spotify or radio and I relax on the tour Very Happy

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Riding the buses as a passenger.   Riding the buses as a passenger. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Riding the buses as a passenger.
Seite 1 von 1