ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Empty
BeitragThema: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 15:52

Does this happen often...it was about 12:55 from Fredustr terminus going back to Reimerweig in July on SD77. The only passenger was the one which got on the second stop...and then didnt get off or on at all throughout...even waited to follow timetable.

Got all the blinds and system ready, and I did about 3 runs already, and of course someone got on. The problem is no AI were at bus stops stationiary either...oh well I gave it another driver and went on lunch haha...he drove it Betriebfahrt and yet it appeared in other buses as 92 but hey ho...

Any ideas what going on...lucky Ill be starting from a new situation now since I will be returning from lunch break to drive the next lot of 92 soon!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 16:02

That's a known issue that will be fixed in an update. For now, the passengers dissappear after a while. So you'll have to restart OMSI to get "new" passengers.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 16:50

Fair enough. Although I must say I did like having no passengers at stops for about 6 or so stops. Is is possible to ever run without passengers or just one? But then like get to quite a major stop with say a few more...rather than having a packed bus...maybe!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 16:56

Have you tried the 13N at night? There you'll be able to pass several stops with noone wanting to get in or out. Especialls between 1 and 4 in the morning (honestly, who's out there these times? *g*)

Another way is to reduce the passenger factor in the AI options to 10-20%.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 17:47

Hey I'm on my lunch break too haha

I just made two runs without picking up one single passenger. I even tried to stay behind the timetable a minute or two the entire trip. AI Buses are still going, but they're not picking anyone up either. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug like you're saying? It's almost 13:00 right now and its been like that as of 11:00 Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:53

See above. It's a bug that will be fixed.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:55

Oh okay, Thanks Rüdiger, I thought my situation might have been different but then again it wouldn't make sense to not see one passenger in over two hours silent
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...   Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Interesting situation...one passenger at first stop and none the rest...
Seite 1 von 1