ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI

Nach unten 
+133
Airbus2257
Pierre
Jonas.V
MarcoB
Paul.v
Postbus09
RandyF
Macedo03
alpos
hesostein
Lenni
Thomas233
Lockheart
lucas1992
jerry@sw
Daniel_Knecht
zhubuntu
SolarisUrbino
Oranienburger123
Marcel Kamke
MAN_Stgt80
FRENZYMAX_RUS
wotan85
Amy Rose
florian-wolf.de
BahnFan2014
GabrielIssoblur
Lavics
Ralph Kramden
nemeza
Christopher SD202
DMG1978
cruzer
Tarc
ediblechickenwing
roman
EirikhO
skin
Scenicruiser
wagg4
0000Bus
edoplasmic1234
Holzroller
ESWE2011
dudelove01
Smallhail741
SetraFan
OVK966
xxtim91xx
move85
MANSD202FAN
jkg
YuanHan
CityBus
Pedro
C210288A
Zsolti
omnibusfan_99
Dario
Lukiduki
Italian 92
westlink
Andrew1396
random.monster1981
Florian
Baxter
benkda01
Gaga101
rzr09
aarongilp
JPG619
madlewis
Welbus
artgot
Citaro BHV
mmeepp
howlinwolf
togismo
sklipy
Thiago
Marpe
MILCHO
alexxxunder17
midtown292
tobiasberger
circuit k
kont0mat
Stoag
kd
kopmania
Patrick15
Passionsbus57
JayKae
EDawg
The Rock
DavidHC
Busfahrer-ROW
Bdvmot002
smiler52
zavage
baumi
xellli
flo9ryn
Tommy08
DIMI
tomtoon
Woelfchen90
Zuthix
Nils G.
Wido
BrDD1
tanzboy
jswallow
Sauerland
filipe231291
Insight
1061-001
Freeman
Dave
FR1GTS
Janniboy
Neobus_Citta
Vega
Frazzle
Urbino 18
bvb360
CristianSkytter
Rurman
wertz
SD80-1709
kosakkosak
137 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Weiter
AutorNachricht
madlewis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 11 Mai - 21:24

Great bus so glad there is a single Decker bus now! Just wondering would it be possible in the future for a skin to be made that is just the plain beige-y color of the standard MAN buses so they match? Many thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 11 Mai - 21:29

Welbus schrieb:
This bus is quite nice, thanks a lot.

But there is one thing i really have to complain about.
Why did the installation program change the splash screen?
In my opinion original fiiles like that should not be changed by some add-on installation. Evil or Very Mad

Now i'm installiing Omsi in my laptop only to get that file back... Exclamation

-Welbus

Because I want to have new Splash screen with FBW, sou I put a new splash screen... that's all...
any other problem?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 11 Mai - 22:27

Nice bus, great job and good fun to use. Very Happy

But inappropriate to change the splash screen on an add-on. No reason to do it other than ego. What if every map creator also changes the splash screen and god forbid other original files. We'll all end up with non-standard, screwed up installations. If you had to change it, to celebrate your addon, you absolutely should have told people very clearly that this would happen, so they could make a back up first. But really, it's a pointless, self-focussed thing to do.

@ Marcel & Rudiger; Is there anyway someone here could be given permission to uload the original splash screen, so those of us who've now lost it can get it back please ?

Thanks,

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 11 Mai - 22:31

Awesome Bus keep up the great work

Also for the people that didn't install the add-on and don't want the splash screen just install it to a different directory and then copy the bus into the vehicles folder thats what I did and it worked
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 3:18

kosakkosak schrieb:
Welbus schrieb:

In my opinion original fiiles like that should not be changed by some add-on installation. Evil or Very Mad

-Welbus

Because I want to have new Splash screen with FBW, sou I put a new splash screen... that's all...
any other problem?

Kosak, You did an awesome job creating this bus for all of our use with OMSI, but you could of let everyone know that their splash screen would be changed. I luckily read the post about it and backed mine up. So I hope you don't take this the wrong way and continue to create other buses for our use Very Happy
Look at it this way, would you like it if someone posted changes to your bus without your permission first Question Of course not. So some people feel a little violated that you changed the original files without letting them know.

I just hope this isn't something that will make you stop creating buses for OMSI.

keep up the great work and I'm look forward to your patch for this bus and and any other bus that you create or convert for OMSI. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 6:41

EDawg schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:
Welbus schrieb:

-Welbus

any other problem?

Kosak, You did an awesome job creating this bus for all of our use with OMSI, but you could of let everyone know that their splash screen would be changed. I luckily read the post about it and backed mine up. So I hope you don't take this the wrong way and continue to create other buses for our use Very Happy
Look at it this way, would you like it if someone posted changes to your bus without your permission first Question Of course not. So some people feel a little violated that you changed the original files without letting them know.

I just hope this isn't something that will make you stop creating buses for OMSI.

keep up the great work and I'm look forward to your patch for this bus and and any other bus that you create or convert for OMSI. Wink
+1

@kosakkosak, you made an extraordinary conversion, it is a very HQ model, so we don't have any regret about that. But, I don't know...I agree with @EDawg people will feel like cheated, they are partially right: In readme (I think, I'm not at home so I can't check it) says no original files would be overwritten, which it's not true. Only by changing that and putting this other: "New splash screen included! If you wanna keep the original, please backup!" people coudn't complain about anything. Don't get angry about this, it's just a minor thing, I guess because yours is the second available bus in OMSI's history.

Keep going with that quality level and, like someone said, "it's a human thing to mistake".
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 6:51

my my, what is the big fuss really? cant you lot just be grateful for once?! NO all the time you have to insults some ones work!! Evil or Very Mad HERE is the Orginal!!!!

http://www.duckload.com/download/5633937/GUI.rar
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 7:20

HEY PEOPLE... ONE MORE WORD ABOUT SPLASH SCREEN AND THAN THIS IS LAST ADDON FOR OMSI WHICH I PUBLISH ON THIS FORUM
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
STOP talking about it... I can read that you are as child beacause i change something so I KNOW IT... AS I said... One more post about it and reason is.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 7:27

I am sorry, but you can't blame people about it.
Especially if it is not official release.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gaga101

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 7:46

LOVE IT! THANK YOU Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 7:58

rzr09 schrieb:
my my, what is the big fuss really? cant you lot just be grateful for once?! NO all the time you have to insults some ones work!! Evil or Very Mad HERE is the Orginal!!!!

Not for nothing, 90% of the post in this thread is about everyone loving this bus. The other 10% is install issues and the splash screen. So I dont think it's right to say everyone is insulting his work. I just look at it as constructive criticism. Constuctive criticism has made these add-on routes even better and as a whole made OMSI a better bus sim. On that note, Kosak we all love your work and want you to continue adding buses to OMSI. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:06

@kosakkosak:
Please calm down, there is no reason whatsoever for shouting and writing in this manner.
And a personal remark: If you choose to release something to the community, you have to be prepared to get positive and negative criticism – and you'll have to embrace it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Baxter

Baxter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:14

Why can not I select track
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vvb-omsi.de
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:16

Baxter schrieb:
Why can not I select track

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
README Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
kont0mat

kont0mat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:19

Bin nicht besser,aber ich glaube ich würde mich auch ärgern - über jeden release gibts nur ankack ^^
die Leute lesen ja nichtmal die readme und wundern sich dann ( mir inclusive leider) ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:19

benkda01 schrieb:
@kosakkosak:
Please calm down, there is no reason whatsoever for shouting and writing in this manner.
And a personal remark: If you choose to release something to the community, you have to be prepared to get positive and negative criticism – and you'll have to embrace it.

I like negative criticism... But they are crying as a little child again and again, so I am border of it yeat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Florian

Florian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 303

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:30

hey kosakkosak,

I can well understand that you are annoyed by the comments, and let's face would, would not it?

The model is successful you very much, and when the man read the readme before use, there is nothing negative in it. Although I lean far out of the window on I would say your model so far is the best addon of Omsi bus.

Please more ...

Greetings Florian
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.circus-calipso.de.tl
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 8:52

rzr09 schrieb:

I already uploaded it lol.

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t4815-startup-screen Wink

@ Kosak, It may sound annoying when people complain about the splash screen, BUT, You must understand that the installer replaces the splash screens without any prior notification and to some this may infuriate members as this is a change they were not made aware of.

Please don't take this as me or the community in general bashing you, I and others appreciate your work and hope to see more from you in the future, but please, In future can you make it so that it ONLY adds the bus to OMSI and not replace other files ( which isn't really necessary )

Thanks Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
flo9ryn

flo9ryn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:01

Jesus Christ people ....what the hell is more important to you a NEW BUS or a freaking splash screen ???....What is youre problem ??
Can't you play the game in the same way as you did before witn the old splash screen ....
I don't get it !! That splash screen gives you better graphics ...better driving experience ..
All of you who comment for that splash screen ....kosakkosak...was wright you are childs and he should never post future projects here. You don't deserv'it God damn'it!!!
Stop a minute and think before post such nonsense !!
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:25

flo9ryn schrieb:
Jesus Christ people ....what the hell is more important to you a NEW BUS or a freaking splash screen ???....What is youre problem ??
Can't you play the game in the same way as you did before witn the old splash screen ....
I don't get it !! That splash screen gives you better graphics ...better driving experience ..
All of you who comment for that splash screen ....kosakkosak...was wright you are childs and he should never post future projects here. You don't deserv'it God damn'it!!!
Stop a minute and think before post such nonsense !!

You appear to be somewhat confused about this so let me enlighten you as you seem to not understand why people are complaining so much about it.

The installer Replaces files that aren't needed to be changed, If I wanted a new splash screen, I would make one myself.

In other words, The installer replaces files that it didn't need to.

It would be the same if you downloaded a demo of a game and then install it to find that it changed your logon screen or wallpaper without first informing you.

That is the problem, That it replaces files UNRELATED to the model Within OMSI.

I downloaded the bus to Drive the bus, Not to drive the bus and have a new splash screen.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:35

I think that you signed the decree of death for all my projects... Wink Wink Wink

Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:42

kosakkosak schrieb:
I think that you signed the decree of death for all my projects... Wink Wink Wink

Maybe it's the solution....
You are a freeware creator, what do you expect?

We all really appreciate your effort and thank you for your work but you are not god for us, sorry...
Only you decide what you're gonna do....
If you quit, do not think someone's gonna cry about that....

Many people are working hard to bring us some new stuff, so if we waited so long for the first bus, we can wait a bit longer for another ones Wink

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
kont0mat

kont0mat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 11:02

naja ist schon eine harte anspruchsvoll community, und man kann hier schnell das falsche sagen,wird sofort verurteilt.
und die leute sind halt auch mit nichts zufrieden.

Wenn ich mir die Reaktionen auf die Projekte angucke,würde ich auch nichts erstellen,wenn ichs könnte.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 11:23

kosakkosak schrieb:

Negative, If you cannot take any constructive criticism then this is Your downfall and not the fault of others.

As I have mentioned before, I and the community appreciate your work, The one thing that you did that people disliked is changing of files that did not need to be changed, and I have to agree.

That was the criticism, Now for the Constructive part, If you were to re-create the installer WITHOUT the modified splash screens Or perhaps put a disclaimer on the first post informing members that it changes the splash screens, Then people will be able to choose whether or not to install it KNOWING that it changes said files.

Everyone here has the right to an Opinion, And to blackmail users into only providing good feedback by threatening to not create any more projects is childish IMHO.

Grow a Pair of balls and learn to listen to criticism, It shall make you a better person and your projects will be even better when you take on board a problem and find a solution that makes both yourself happy and the people you are providing your projects to.

I must admit that the above statement sounds harsh, BUT, Please remember that the statement above is not for our benefit only, It is for you too, Do you think people get better on their own or when they are told about an issue that they can work to fix?

It is a small issue for me personally and I ( as a rule ) back up everything before making any changes to the originals, That way, all changes can be reversed Wink

But you have to accept that changing files that didn't need to be changed is irresponsible of you and surely that is why people are complaining Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Andrew1396

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 11:39

You are so obsessed that you ruined the bus model by adding the text (model by... blah blah) in the interior of the bus...
Just because you did a bus for OMSI that doesn't mean you're the god of OMSI or anything, oh, and we don't even give a f**k if you stop doing buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI   FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI - Seite 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

FBW 549 - addon bus for OMSI
Seite 5 von 12Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Weiter