ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Solved] Route stopped working :(

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
swidzi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

[Solved] Route stopped working :( Empty
BeitragThema: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 17:46

Hi!

I've been making a map for OMSI (captain obvious strikes again:) ) and after some changes (possibly adding parked car object, although I'm not so sure) the map stopped loading in OMSI (error in attachement -[Solved] Route stopped working :( Clipboard01ns.th

) but it still loads in the editor and it is possible to run it by loading last situation.

During editing the map i was also editing the hof file with Hof Creator - maybe this is a clue?

Anyway - some help would be appreciated because i'm fresh out of ideas and I do not want to start over again Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 17:57

swidzi schrieb:
Hi!

I've been making a map for OMSI (captain obvious strikes again:) ) and after some changes (possibly adding parked car object, although I'm not so sure) the map stopped loading in OMSI (error in attachement -[Solved] Route stopped working :( Clipboard01ns.th

) but it still loads in the editor and it is possible to run it by loading last situation.

During editing the map i was also editing the hof file with Hof Creator - maybe this is a clue?

Anyway - some help would be appreciated because i'm fresh out of ideas and I do not want to start over again Sad
I think that your pc got some errors etc,but that i think.Try scaning registry and other.
Nach oben Nach unten
swidzi

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 18:05

FR1GTS schrieb:
swidzi schrieb:
Hi!

I think that your pc got some errors etc,but that i think.Try scaning registry and other.
The pic i've poosted can be misleading - the error occurs during loading the map regardless of loading it from start screen or from the game.
I'll try scaning etc. but funny thing this occurs only to my map...
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 19:01

swidzi schrieb:
FR1GTS schrieb:
swidzi schrieb:
Hi!

The pic i've poosted can be misleading - the error occurs during loading the map regardless of loading it from start screen or from the game.
I'll try scaning etc. but funny thing this occurs only to my map...
Make sure that you have deleted all of the timetable files. That can sometimes be the cause, but since it is saying "loading textures in the background", well there could be all sorts of issues there..
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
swidzi

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 19:46

And we have a winner! Very Happy

Erasing TTData did the trick Smile Thank You krtz07 Smile

Mods - mark as SOLVED and Close
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Route stopped working :(   [Solved] Route stopped working :( Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[Solved] Route stopped working :(
Seite 1 von 1