ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
robbo316

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Empty
BeitragThema: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 9:39

Would anybody be interested in something like this? I've been designing one for myself, and I can build the Ticket Printer and Change Machine into one console, with the IBIS as a seperate one. It would probably cost about £100/E113 each. Let me know!
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 11:27

Have you got any pictures of this?
Nach oben Nach unten
robbo316

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 14:40

Not as yet, planning started yesterday. Just wondering if there is a market. I do have one wonder, is there any plans to extend the amount of tickets sold? Because at the moment there is five tickets sold, and five dummies, if there are going to be the others used in a future expansion or patch, I shall have to utilise this, if not, I "might" be able to include the IBIS into the console itself.
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 15:24

I would be interested in purchasing something like this.
Would we be able to use it with OMSI itself?
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 15:55

This is the closest to OMSI's vehicles I'd be getting xD
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
robbo316

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 17:01

OMSI is what I'm building it for. I've knocked up a very quick diagram using excel (I use excel for these sort of things, because it's real quick and easy!). If anyone can tell me how to upload a file, I'll put it up. But, in short, it will contain:

1) Ticket Sales: The five that are used along with the Cancel and Enter/Print Buttons
2) Change Machine: all 12 change denominations
3) Gearbox: Can be configured to either Manual or Auto; The buttons are 1/2/3/N/R
4) Interior Lights: Driver,Upper Deck, Lower Deck, Bottom Right
5) Exterior Lights: Dipped, High Beam, Foglights

Everything will be labeled clearly and concisely to enable quick operation.
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 7:58

Upload the file to http://www.megaupload.com/
Then post the link it gives you here.
Nach oben Nach unten
robbo316

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 8:44

This is the megaupload link, the excel file is in two formats, .xls and .xlsx.

www.megaupload.com/?d=EQPNLPOS

Hope the diagram is clear, as I say it is only a concept at the moment. I'm still working on the IBIS controller.
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 9:21

Looks really good, however, could you add a D button with the gearbox for automatics?
Nach oben Nach unten
robbo316

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 9:58

LightingTechie schrieb:
Looks really good, however, could you add a D button with the gearbox for automatics?

No problem, I'll set the layout as 1/2/3/D/N/R
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 16:24

If the Enter button for the ticket machine could be wider and there would be 8 buttons (God knows what can pop up) for the ticket machine, I'll have no objections. Oh, and the IBIS - if you want to go for realism, I'd be nice if all buttons (not used ones as dummies) were included. That's all from me.
Nach oben Nach unten
robbo316

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 19:09

peterZZD schrieb:
If the Enter button for the ticket machine could be wider and there would be 8 buttons (God knows what can pop up) for the ticket machine, I'll have no objections. Oh, and the IBIS - if you want to go for realism, I'd be nice if all buttons (not used ones as dummies) were included. That's all from me.

As it is now, I can't add anymore buttons without removing some. The limit is 32. Of course, I could kiss goodbye to the light switches, and utilise those 3 for the extras.

As for the IBIS, the buttons I was thinking of simulating are the ones listed in the manual:

Keypad 0-9
Delete
Enter
Route
Line/Course
Destination
Next Stop
Back (Mute)
Forward (Mute)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS   Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Console for Ticket Printer, change, and IBIS
Seite 1 von 1