ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is it normal for

Nach unten 
+4
ShortCappy
Rüdiger Hülsmann
tomtoon
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 20:07

Passengers to cross from the other bus stop and get on your bus while walking through the bus turn round and walk on?

Ive seen this on a lot of maps (even the berlin-spandau original map)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 20:48

If you have changed your destination displays before taking your break, yes, then it's normal as the passengers "see" the bus with the correct destination near the bus stop so they start walking towards it. Just leave the IBIS setup unchanged until you're ready to go.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 20:52

No no this is en route not at the terminuses. It can be near a terminus or in a middle of a route.. it varies
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 20:58

Ah? No, that's not normal...can you give an example where this happened on the Spandau map?
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:02

Havent played that map for a while so not too sure, but maybe the passengers have been set up incorrectly on the user created maps..?

And are you and marcel making anymore maps yoursevles anytime soon?
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:06

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Ah? No, that's not normal...can you give an example where this happened on the Spandau map?
Here's one, which I've mentioned in this thread 2 months ago:
Zitat :
While I was operating on the 13N to Rathaus Spandau, I've seen people waiting at the Sandstr bus stop (the one along Heerstr, not the one along Sandstr) approach my bus, but the 13N doesn't stop there.
This very issue also happened at that intersection while I was operating the 92E to Rathaus Spandau.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:22

I have seen this too on a couple of addon maps yes..
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:23

Okay, this should be the only busstop on the Spandau map where this happens.
Short explanation:
The Sandstr. busstop in the Heerstr. is served by the lines 94 and 97. But the bus 97 goes to Rathaus Spandau, too, just like the 92E/13N, but only after a detour through Pichelsdorf. So if at this very busstop there are people who want to go to the Rathaus Spandau area by line 97, they will aim for the 92 as well if the destination says "Rathaus Spandau". OMSI passengers don't recognize the line, all they care about is the destination display. And if it shows a stop on the route they want to travel, they will board.
So this weird situation only happens when you have two bus lines that separate and later meet again AND serve different bus stops nearby.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:27

Oh ok rudiger thanks for clearing that up, are we going to see any addons from yourself and marcel Smile ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:31

We will keep on working on OMSI, but first we have to focus on our diploma thesis to get our university degrees done. And the SDKs also need finishing.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:33

Ok no problem, thats definitely more important, good luck Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 22:34

Good to hear some feedback with regards to the genius developers at hand. Another map from M & R will be uber fantastico!

We wait with bated breath Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 10:35

On the Newcastle map that I'm working on, I positioned two bus stops (opposite sides of the road) too close to eachother - they were literally straight opposite eachother).... and when I tested the map, the passengers on the opposing side of the road were crossing over to get on buses on the other side, as Tom described.

I wondered whether it was because the bus stops were abeam eachother - because when I offset the bus stops, the passengers stopped doing this.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 11:00

Is this the problem your having?
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 12:32

Ralph that same problem happens in Sachsen Analt as well, it may be due to the bus stops being in close proximity like what David R said.

I've had this issue as well Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 13:31

Yeah I get it on add on maps a lot, but even if you're travelling in completely the opposite direction. They'll walk across the road to you even though they want to go somewhere you've just come from! (even if you have the correct destination displayed)
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 19:32

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
So this weird situation only happens when you have two bus lines that separate and later meet again AND serve different bus stops nearby.

Weird perhaps, but maybe not unrealistic. I stopped at that stop by accident on a 92E (forgot where I was for a minute!), and a few passengers got on, as they might in real life if they wanted to go to a destination served by both my route and another...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Is it normal for  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is it normal for    Is it normal for  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Is it normal for
Seite 1 von 1